About the Company
Gayatri Projects was incorporated as a Private Limited company on September 15, 1989, under the Companies Act, 1956 as Andhra Costal Construction Private Limited in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The name of the company was changed to Gayatri Projects Private Limited with effect from March 31, 1994 and it was converted into a Public limited company with effect from December 2, 1994. It is the flagship company of the esteemed and well diversified Gayatri Group that has interests in infrastructure, power, hospitality, real estate and industry.
Gayatri Projects Limited (GPL), an ISO 9001 – 2000 company, is one of the fastest growing construction company in India executing major civil works including construction of concrete/masonry dams, earthen dams, national highways, bridges, canals, aqueducts, airports, ports, etc.
The company owns a fleet of construction equipments comprising of heavy earth moving machines such as hydraulic excavators, loaders, dozers, earth compacters, concreting plants such as batching plants, concrete mixers, transit mixers, concrete pavers, road equipment such as vibratory tandem rollers, electric paver finishers, mechanical paver finishers, hot mix plants, static rollers, truck mounted pressure bitumen sprayer, integrated stone crushing plants, quarry equipments like wagon drills, jack hammers, air compressors, transportation equipments such as cars and jeeps, tippers, tractors, water tankers, trailers, fabrication and erection plant such as welding generators, gas cuttings sets, work shop equipments, cranes, generators and other miscellaneous equipments.
GPL is sincerely committed to customer satisfaction in providing consistent quality products and services in construction projects with latest engineering practices under safe ad healthy work environment with continual improvement of Quality Management System involving all employees.
GPL has established a pre-eminent position in the construction industry in India with a current order book of Rs. 2000 cr. The company has completed several projects of national importance like National Thermal Power Corporation, National Aluminium Company, South Eastern Railways, etc. Today, it is associated with clients such as Jindal Vijaynagar Steel, International Airports Authority (Calicut Airport), Kakinada Port Project, Upper Krishna Project in Karnataka, Sardar Sarovar Project in Gujarat and various irrigation projects in Maharashtra Govt. and Orissa Irrigation Department.
The company has a strong presence in the EPC (Engineering Procurement and Construction) construction of road, irrigation and industrial projects across India. Over the last 5 decades, the company has executed projects comprising over 5,094 kms of roads and 2,212 Kms in progress, 1,200 kms of irrigation canals and several industrial projects
- Construction of Indi Branch Canal from KM 0.00 to 10.00,
- Construction of Narmada Main Canal from 168 to KM 177, KM 188 to KM 198, KM 250 to KM 263, Rehabilitation and Modernization of Distributory System of KC Package N4-11A.
- Construction of Dam 2&3-expansion project for NALCO at Damanjodi,
- Construction of Raw Water Pond for Jindal Vijayanagaram Steel Limited.
- Area Grading Roads drains for NFCL phase-II, Kakinada, Site grading and construction of roads drains and ponds at Reliance Petroleum Ltd. Project site, Jamnagar, development of a garment complex at Thane, land development & allied works.
- Civil Engineering Works in Auxiliary Shops Zone-M of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant valuing Rs.1354 lakh, civil, structural and architectural work at HPCL terminal, Vijayawada valuing Rs.1372.11 lakh.
- Construction of New BG Railway line in 3 sections i.e. KR-51, KR-55 & KR-57 for Koraput-Rayagada Lane, construction of approach berths and back-up area at Kakinada Port Cont-C2.
The company had entered into various joint ventures to carry on its activities, these include-
- IJM-Gayatri JV has been formed on December 21, 1998 in the ratio of 60:40.
- Gayatri-Ranjit JV has been formed on February 2, 2001 in the ratio of 55:45 for the purpose of preparation, submission of prequalification document and performs contract works viz. Kishangarh-Udaipur Section of NH-8 and Udaipur-Ratanpur-Gandhinagar of NH-8.
- Simplex-Gayatri Consortium has been formed on December 4, 2001 in the ratio of 70:30 for the purpose of submitting an offer for the work of Four Laning of Satara-KolhapurJaiprakash-Gayatri JV has been formed on July 9, 2004 in the ratio of 60:40.
- RNS-GPL Joint Venture has been formed on May 7, 2005 in the ratio of 50:50 for tendering and execution of work consisting of construction and completion of widening and strengthening of roads from Ramanathapuram to Tuticorn.
- Gayatri-ECI JV has been formed on August 18, 2005 in the ratio of 75:25 for executing the works for widening and strengthening of existing National Highway,WB from 2-lane to 4-lane.
All of them are unincorporated joint ventures in the nature of partnership.
The company has been awarded ISO 9001:2000 and Q9001-2000 Quality Certificate by American Quality Assurance International, LLC, USA.
2010-11 - Awarded the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Certificates by Amercian Quality Assurance International, LLC, USA.2012 - Gayatri Projocts Ltd. Launch of New Logo and Brand Guide Lines.
- 1975 Company started as a Partnership Firm
- 1990 First Road work Awarded (Aurangabad – Jalna – Jintur Road)
- 1992 Kakinada Port work (Approach Berth and Back-up area)
- 1995 Expanding Companies activities into Manufacturing Industries(Sugars & Bio-Organics)
- 2005 ISO Certified Company During 2005 GPL is an accredited company under ISO
- 2006 Company Listed in Mumbai Stock Exchange & Enter into Infrastructure Investments (BOT Projects)
- 2007 Companies Expansion into Hospitality Business (Park Hyatt Hyderabad)
- 2008 Enter into Powers Sector (Thermal, Hydro & Wind)
- 2009 Turnover crossed Rs.1000 Crores
- 2010 Hyderabad ORR BOT (Annuity) Project Completed ahead of schedule
- 2014 HKR Toll Project Completed and Revenue Operations Started
|Parent Organization||Gayatri Projects Ltd.||Managing Director||T V Sandeep Kumar Reddy|