About the Company
Ganesh Housing Corporation Limited is one of the leading real estate developer rooted in Gujarat, with a legacy that spans more than three decades. Established in the year 1991 Ahmedabad, Ganesh Housing has carved a niche for itself to become a brand that resonates trust and growth.
The company is the most prominent name in the real estate sector of Gujarat and has been developing iconic buildings and creating ultra-modern spaces for the past 30+ years. It is the leading real estate developer across Residential, Commercial and Retail segments. Further, it intends to diversify into Special Economic Zone and township format development.
The Company’s ISO 9001-2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 certifications speak volumes for its construction methodology and quality work. With a deep understanding of the market and industry, the company has climbed the ladder of success to be recognized as the most trusted, reliable and admired real estate developers of Gujarat.
Business area of the company
The company’s main business is real estate promotion and development in residential and commercial segment and infrastructure projects.
- 1991: Incorporated in June
- 1993: Raised Rs 21 mn through IPO
- 1994: Listed on BSE Limited
- 1998: Amalgamation with another listed group company
- 1999: Started real estate development business
- 2006: Issued Bonus shares in the ratio of 2:1
- 2007: Listed on National Stock Exchange of India Limited
- 2007: Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP) of Rs 2,275 mn at Rs 325/share
- 2007: Received ISO and OHAS certification
- 2007: Delivered 15 MSF
- 2007: Amalgamated with 5 group companies
- 2008: Crossed Rs 1,000 mn Turnover
- 2010: Achieved Net worth of Rs 500 mn
- 2012: Delivered 17 MSF
- 2012: Achieved turnover of more than INR 2,000mn, and PAT of Rs 500 mn
- 2012: Received CREDAI Real Estate Award 2012 for MAHALAYA-II
- 2013: Received Individual Dwelling Row House GIHED Award for GCP Business Center, Ahmedabad - Best Commercial Project
- 2015: Bagged CREDAI CSR award for Public Awareness
- 2016: Recorded highest ever cash flow of Rs 2,800 Mn; crossed turnover of Rs 3,000 Mn
- 2016: Issued Bonus shares in the ratio of 1:2
- 2016: Awarded CNBC award for Best Residential Project (MID) for Malabar County
- 2019: Delivered 22 MSF
- 2019: Awarded ABP Asmita Award for Best BrandReal Estate
- 2020: Received Realtors Award 2020 for Real Estate Awareness & Education
- 2021: Preferential issue on Private placement basis
- 2022: Amalgamated with 3 group companies
|Parent Organization||Ganesh Housing Corporation Ltd.||Managing Director||Shekhar G Patel|