About the Company
Force Motors was established in 1958 by N. K. Firodia, with the vision to provide affordable commercial transport for the masses by harnessing the best available technology and offering economical, reliable and efficient products. Currently, its range includes Small Commercial Vehicles (SCV), Multi-Utility Vehicles (MUV), Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV), Special Utility Vehicles (SUV) and Agricultural Tractors.
Force Motors is fully vertically integrated, making its own engines, chassis, gear boxes, axles, bodies etc. for the entire product range. It provides appropriate solutions for transport - both goods, as well as passenger - rugged, reliable and efficient transport solutions for every need - rural or urban, long distance or local, over good roads or bad tracks. The company continues in the founder's vision of providing efficient, utilitarian vehicles that empower the individual entrepreneur to meet his and the country's ever changing needs.
Business area of the company
The company is a fully vertically integrated automobile company, with expertise in design, development and manufacture of the full spectrum of automotive components, aggregates and vehicles. The company's product range includes Tractors, Three wheelers, Light commercial vehicles, Multi Utility Vehicles and Heavy commercial vehicles.
- Traveller Monobus
- Kargo King
- 1958: Production of Tempo 3 Wheeler ‘Hanseat’
- 1964: Production of Viking Petrol LCV
- 1972: Production of Metador Diesel LCV
- 1987: Production of Tempo Traveller
- 1997: production of Engines for MBIL & Technical Collaboration with ZF for tractor transmission
- 2003: Collaboration for production of trucks and busses
- 2004: Technical collaboration for manufacturing of heavy gear boxes
- 2015: Production of BMW Engines
- 2016: Production of Mercedes Engines
- 2018: Joint Venture with Rolls Royce Power system for the production of series 1600 engines
- 2019: Force Motors launched Gurkha Xtreme
- 2019: Force Traveller Citibuses Inducted Into BEST Fleet
- 2020: Force Motors invests Rs 1,000 crore on 11-18 seater LCV platform
- 2020: Force Motors invests Rs 1,000 crore on next gen platform
|Parent Organisation||Force Motors Ltd.||Managing Director||Prasan Firodia|