About the Company
Eris Lifesciences founded by Mr Amit Bakshi and team in 2007 is one of the fastest growing companies within the chronic and acute categories of the Indian Branded Formulations market such as: cardiovascular; anti–diabetes; vitamins; gastroenterology and gynaecology. The company’s focus has been on developing, manufacturing and marketing products which are linked to lifestyle related disorders that are chronic in nature and are treated by superspecialist and specialist doctors. Eris features amongst the Top 30 companies in the Indian Branded Formulations Market.
The company’s core commitment is towards improving health care outcomes and adding value for all its stakeholders including patients, doctors, regulators, employees and business partners. The company is making ongoing efforts to innovate its products to bring the best clinical practices in health care industry to its customers.
The company’s product portfolio is primarily focused on therapeutic areas which are treated by super-specialist and specialist doctors such as Diabetologists, Endocrinologists, Cardiologists, Gastroenterologists, and Neurologists.
Business area of the company
The company develops, manufactures and commercializes branded pharmaceutical products in select therapeutic areas within the chronic and acute categories of the IPM, such as: cardiovascular; anti-diabetics; vitamins; gastroenterology; and anti-infectives. Its focus has been on developing products in the chronic and acute category which are linked to lifestyle related disorders.
History and milestones
- 2007: Incorporation of the company.
- 2007: Launched “Eris” division focused on cardiology and diabetes segment.
- 2008: Launched “Nikkos” division focused on gastroenterology and orthopedics segment.
- 2009: Launched “Adura” division focused on cardiology and diabetes segment.
- 2011: Launched “Montana” division focused on gynecology and pediatrics segment.
- 2012: Launched “Inspira” division focused on cardiology segment.
- 2014: Launched “Victus” division focused on anti-diabetes segment.
- 2014: Set up Assam Facility by the company.
- 2015: Launched “Eris 2” division focused on pain management segment.
- 2016: Acquired 40 registered and unregistered trademarks from Amay Pharmaceuticals Private Limited (now, Aprica Pharmaceuticals Private Limited).
- 2016: Acquired 100.00% of the outstanding equity shares of Aprica Healthcare Private Limited.
- 2016: Acquired 75.48% of the outstanding equity shares of Kinedex Healthcare Private Limited.
- 2017: Acquired the trademarks ‘UNION’, ‘REUNION’ and ‘BON UNION’.
- 2017: Eris acquires 40 trademarks from Amay Pharma
- 2017: Eris acquires Pune based UTH Healthcare.
- 2018: Eris entered into a distribution agreement with India Medtronic Private Limited.
- 2019: Eris Lifesciences acquires trademark Zomelis from Novartis AG for $13 mn.
- 2019: Eris partners with Pharmanutra S.P.A of Italy for Sideral.
|Parent Organisation||Eris Lifesciences Ltd.||Managing Director||Amit Indubhushan Bakshi|