|Market Cap||6,229 Cr||EPS||7.8||High||196|
|Stock P/E||25.1||Net Profit Margin||6.0||Low||191.65|
|Market Cap||6,229 Cr||ROE||12.3%|
|P/B Ratio||3.1||Dividend Yield||2.2%|
|Industry P/E||68.0||Book Value||63.2|
About the Company
EPL Limited (formerly known as Essel Propack Limited), is the largest specialty packaging global company, manufacturing laminated plastic tubes catering to the FMCG and Pharma space. EPL is the world’s largest manufacturer of laminated plastic tubes with units operating across countries such as USA, Mexico, Colombia, Poland, Germany, Egypt, Russia, China, Philippines and India. These facilities cater to diverse categories that include brands in Beauty & Cosmetics, Pharma & Health, Food, Oral and Home, offering customized solutions through continuously pioneering first-in-class innovations in materials, technology and processes.
EPL has an expansive global reach capable of supplying a perfectly harmonized system for all production needs. With many plants in various countries, the company deliver billions of tubes a year to lots of clients worldwide. For over three decades we have been driving forward new innovations, enhancing our performance to remain the global packaging partner of choice.
Business area of the company
The Company is engaged in manufacture of plastic packaging material in the form of multilayer collapsible tubes and laminates used primarily for packaging of consumer products in the Beauty & Cosmetics, Health & Pharmaceuticals, Food, Home and Oral care categories. As a part of the said business, the Company also earns revenue from providing packaging solution, royalty and other ancillary services and business.
- Laminated Tubes
- Seamless Plastic Tubes
- Sustainability Offerings
- Caps and Closures
- Innovative Offerings
- Dispensing Systems
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Pharma & Health
- Food & Nutrition
- Home Care
- Oral Care
Awards and Accolades
- Go Extreme Cranberry Tube Essel Propack, USA Bronze Award, Best Food The Tube Council, USA.
- Essel Propack, Goa IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award for performance excellence.
- Dove Absolute Quench Tube Essel Propack, USA Silver Award, best personal care The Tube Council, USA.
- AON best employers award for commitment to engagement.
- CPO India Forum Award 2016 for overall excellence in Supply Chain.
- IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award 2016-17
- CavinKare, Long Standing Partner Award 2018.
- Indian Institute of Packaging, India Star 2017 awarded to Ginger Garlic Paste in Tube.
- Exxon Mobil appreciation for being their valued Partner in India for the year 2017.
- IFCA STAR 2017 Award in Recognition of Excellence for Children Water Colour Tube in the category of Innovations.
- JDA Express Logistics & Supply Chain Leadership Award 2018 for Best Project Contribution to Organisational Value Sustainability & Innovation.
- SIES SOP Star Award 2018 for Tube with Unique Dispensing Nozzle.
- Best Tube in pharmaceutical category - Bronze Award A new-age tube using Child-resistant closure with plastic barrier laminate.
- Best Tube in sustainability category - Bronze Award A new-age laminate structure using 20% organically grown resin (plant-based).
|Parent Organization||EPL Ltd.||Managing Director||Anand Kripalu|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|