Steel & Iron Products
|Market Cap||148 Cr||EPS||56.2||High||102.65|
|Stock P/E||2.1||Net Profit Margin||4.2||Low||102.65|
|Market Cap||148 Cr||ROE||0.0%|
|P/B Ratio||-0.1||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||47.1||Book Value||-829.9|
About the Company
Electrotherm (India) Limited, an ISO 9001:2015 certified, public limited company, was founded in 1983. It caters to steel and foundry industry, transformer manufacturing, steel making, ductile iron pipe making, manufacturing of battery operated vehicles, renewable energy, transmission line tower and education.
The company has been dedicated to developing the core sectors of the Indian economy through Greenfield and Brownfield investments. Controlling a number of world-class assets diversified across the core sectors.
Business area of the company
The company is engaged in the manufacturing of Induction Furnace, Casting Machines, Transformers, Sponge and Pig Iron, Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Billets/ bars/ Ingots, Duct Iron Pipes, Transmission Line Towers, Battery Operated Vehicles and Services relating to Steel Melting and Other Capital equipment.
- Engineering & Technologies
- Steel & Pipes
- Electric Vehicles
- Transmission Line Tower
- 1983: Electrotherm was founded in the year 1983.
- 1984: Developed country’s first 3 ton medium frequency induction furnace for steel making.
- 1995: Developed various furnaces ranging from 3 - 15 ton capacity.
- 1996: Developed DC arc furnace.
- 1997: Developed 12 pulse furnace.
- 1999: Developed 20 ton capacity furnace.
- 2000: Developed induction based heating equipment.
- 2001: Developed metal refining konvertors (AOD).
- 2002: Executed first turnkey projects.
- 2004: Developed 25 ton capacity furnace.
- 2005: Founded Electrotherm steel division.
- 2005: Founded Electrotherm Ductile iron pipes division.
- 2006: Developed 24 pulse furnace.
- 2006: Founded Electrotherm electric vehicles division - YoBykes.
- 2007: Developed 16.5 MVA submerged Arc furnace.
- 2008: Developed 30 ton capacity furnace.
- 2008: Founded Electrotherm solar division.
- 2009: Developed 30 ton capacity furnace.
- 2009: Developed Electrotherm Refining Furnace (LRF).
- 2010: Founded Electrotherm transformer division.
- 2010: Founded Electrotherm transmission line tower division.
- 2010: Developed coal-based direct reduction iron making plant through rotary kiln (SL/RN Process).
- 2011: Executed first coal based DRI trunkey project.
- 2012: Developed 50 ton capacity furnace, Modular caster (Casting Applications), ET-Grab.
- 2013: Developed bullet caster (Casting Applications), IGBT based furnace system.
- 2014: Developed Air pollution control equipment system.
- 2016: Epoxy TMT Bars, Cut & Bend products.
- 2016: Developed digital technology for all steel melting and foundry applications.
- 2017: Developed several productivity improving equipment - scrap feeder, poker etc.
- 2019: Refined Steel TMT bars from LRF technology.
- 2019: Developed 60 ton and 80 ton capacity furnace.
|Parent Organization||Electrotherm (India) Ltd.||Managing Director||Shailesh Bhandari|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|