|Market Cap||6,936 Cr||EPS||0.8||High||41.45|
|Stock P/E||52.2||Net Profit Margin||30.6||Low||39.7|
EaseMyTrip Price chart
|Market Cap||6,936 Cr||ROE||53.2%|
|P/B Ratio||14.5||Dividend Yield||0.2%|
|Industry P/E||46.0||Book Value||2.8|
About the Company
Easy Trip Planners Limited offers a comprehensive range of travel-related products and services for end-to-end travel solutions, including airline tickets, hotels and holiday packages, rail tickets, bus tickets and taxis as well as ancillary value-added services such as travel insurance, visa processing and tickets for activities and attractions. The company has been providing customers with the option of no-convenience fee, such that customers are not required to pay any service fee in instances where there are no alternate discount or promotion coupon being availed. In its pricing model, it has endeavored to avoid hidden costs, which result in increasing the final price payable by the customer.
The company commenced operations in 2008 by focusing on the B2B2C (business to business to customer) distribution channel and providing travel agents access to its website to book domestic travel airline tickets in order to cater to the offline travel market in India. Subsequently, by leveraging its B2B2C channel, it commenced operations in the B2C (business to customer) distribution channel in 2011 by primarily focusing on the growing Indian middle class population’s travel requirements. Consequently, due to its presence in the B2B2C and B2C channels, it was able to commence operations in the B2E (business to enterprise) distribution channel in 2013 with the aim of providing end-to-end travel solutions to corporates. Its presence in three distinct distribution channels provides it with a diversified customer base and wide distribution network.
Business area of the company
Easy Trip Planners is the second largest online travel agency in India in terms of gross revenue. The online travel agency offers a range of travel products and services and end-to-end travel solutions including airline tickets, rail tickets, bus tickets, taxis, holiday packages, hotels, and other value-added services i.e. travel insurance, visa processing, etc.
Awards and Recognition
- Received the ‘Best Destination Management Company in Thailand’ from FMW at the Asean Thai-India Business Leadership Awards, 2016.
- Received the ‘Top Contributors Awards, 2015-16’ and a certificate of excellence from Spicejet in recognition of our Company’s contribution and support.
- Received an award from GoAir airlines in recognition of the contribution of our Company towards their annual business.
- Received the awards for ‘Most Outstanding Online Company – 2016’ and ‘TnH face of the Year’ by the Travel and Hospitality magazine at the Travel & Tourism Awards, 2017.
- Received a certificate of appreciation from Aeroflot – Russian Airlines in recognition of the company’s contribution and ‘outstanding passenger sales productivity’ during the year 2017.
- Received a certificate of recognition from Spicejet for the company’s ‘outstanding performance and continuous support’.
- Received a certificate in recognition of the company’s contribution in the year 2016-17 and the ‘Top Contributor 2017’ award from Indigo.
- Received the ‘World’s Greatest Brands 2017-18 - Asia & GCC’ award from URS Asia One under the ‘Services’ industry and ‘Travel’ category at the India-UAE Business & Social Forum 2018.
- Received the award for ‘Best Online Travel Company’ at the Global Star Awards, 2018.
- Received a certificate of appreciation from Air Arabia for outstanding performance in the year 2018.
- Received a plaque of appreciation from Turkish Airlines.
- Received a certificate for ‘Best Sales Performance 2018-19’ from Ukraine International Airlines.
- Received the award for ‘Best Online Travel Portal’ at the Asia Leadership Awards.
- Received a certificate of excellence for the ‘Most Trusted Brand in Travel Technology’ at the Global Iconic Awards.
- Received the ‘Vistara Gold Partner Award’ for 2018-19.
- Received the award for ‘Most Trusted Travel Planner’ at the Ravishing Wedding Summit & Awards, 2019.
- Received the ‘Customer Centric Business Award’ from Business Television India.
- Adjudged the ‘Best Online Travel Booking Site’ at the SATTE Awards, 2020.
- Received a certificate of ‘Tech companies to watch out for’ by Business World.
- The company won the ‘World Business Leader’ award at The Bizz Awards.
- The company won the ‘Best Online Travel Booking Site’ at the SATTE Awards.
- The company won the ‘Best Dealers Meet’ at the 3rd edition of BW Applause Experiential Marketing Summit & Awards.
- 2010: Received the certificate of accreditation from IATA certifying that the company had met the professional standards of the IATA to promote and sell international air passenger transportation.
- 2016: Received ISO 9001:2015 certification by P.C. Management System Private Limited in respect of providing B2B and B2C ticketing platform for airlines and hotels across travel agents and online consumers.
- 2018: Became an ALLIED member of the IATO.
- 2019: Received ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification by Information Security Management System in respect of online travel ticketing including all business functions and processes associated with information assets.
Major events and milestones:
- 2008: The company began its operations as a B2B portal.
- 2009: The company achieved profitability.
- 2011: The company launched its B2C business with respect to its flight booking service.
- 2012: The company launched international flight booking service.
- 2013: The company launched its hotels and holidays packages business.
- 2013: The company launched its B2E business with respect to its flight booking service.
- 2014-15: The company achieved Gross Booking Revenue mark of $150 million.
- 2015: The company launched the EasyMyTrip mobile application.
- 2018: The company launched its railway ticket booking service.
- 2018: The company became an ALLIED member of the IATO.
- 2019: The company incorporated EaseMyTrip UK as a wholly owned Subsidiary and acquired its wholly owned Subsidiaries, namely Singapore Arrivals Pte. Ltd. and Easemytrip Middleeast DMCC.
- 2019: The company’s Gross Booking Revenues for Fiscal 2019 were Rs 29,377.75 million.
|Parent Organization||Easy Trip Planners Ltd.||Managing Director|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|