About the Company
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited commenced its generics business in India in 1986 and is today a trusted name in the healthcare industry consistently serving the needs of millions of patients with high quality, affordable and innovative medicines across therapy areas. The company’s shares trade on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange in India and on the New York Stock Exchange in the United States.
Business area of the company
The company is a leading India-based pharmaceutical company headquartered and having its registered office in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Through its three businesses - Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products - the Company offers a portfolio of products and services, including Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Custom Pharmaceutical Services (CPS), generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations.
- APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients)
- Differentiated Formulations
Pharmaceutical services & active ingredients
- Global leader in integrated development, manufacturing and supply of APIs.
- Contract research, development and manufacturing services.
- Finished dosage businesses in distribution-driven unbranded as well as detailing-driven branded markets.
- North America, Europe, India, China, Russia & CIS countries are key markets in this segment.
- Developing differentiated formulations that present significantly enhanced benefits in terms of efficacy, ease of use, and the resolution of unmet patient needs.
Awards & Recognitions
- India’s Best Managed Boards by Mint and Aon Hewitt and by Economic Times and Hays in their respective studies.
- India’s Best Companies to Work For in the Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals sector by Great Place To Work Institute.
- ‘Best Places to Work’ in 2017 in New Jersey by NJBIZ.
- Global Generics & Biosimilar Award 2018 for CSR initiative of the year
- India Pharma Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme of the year Award 2018 by Department of Pharmaceuticals, Government of India.
- Dr. Reddy’s ranked among the top 10 in the Forbes China 2018 list of leading Indian Companies in China.
- Dr. Reddy’s inclusion in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index.
- Global Generics & Biosimilars Award 2019: API supplier of the Year at the 6th Annual Global Generics & Biosimilars Awards.
- Winner of Golden Peacock International Award for Sustainability for the year 2019.
- 1984: The birth of a dream
- 1991: From molecules to affordable medicines
- 1995: Expanding to reach patients in other countries
- 2001: Spreading wings globally
- 2007: Accelerating access to expensive therapies
- 2010: From medicines to health
- 2012: Strengthening capabilities
- 2014: Re-dedicating to patient-centricity
- 2015: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories signs commercialization deal with Hatchtech
- 2016: Dr. Reddy’s completes acquisition of product portfolio from TEVA
- 2017: Dr. Reddy's expands commercial operations in Europe
- 2018: Dr. Reddy's Laboratories announces the launch of Tetrabenazine Tablets in the U.S. Market
- 2019: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories enters Nutrition Segment with Celevida in India
- 2020: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories joins Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) and sets 2030 GHG emission targets
|Parent Organization||Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.||Managing Director||GV Prasad|