About the Company
The Company was incorporated as ‘D P Wires Private Limited' under the provisions of the Companies Act 1956 vide certificate of incorporation dated February 26, 1998, issued by the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra, Mumbai. Due to change in registered office from one state (Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra, Mumbai) to another state (Registrar of Companies, Madhya Pradesh, Gwalior), the name of the Company was changed to ‘D P Wires Limited’ pursuant to conversion into a public company vide Shareholders’ approval on May 09, 2017 and fresh certificate of incorporation dated May 16, 2017, issued by the Registrar of Companies, Madhya Pradesh, Gwalior.
Business area of the Company
D P Wires are engaged in manufacturing and supply of Steel wires, plastic pipes and plastic films which find its application in industries like oil & gas, power, environment, civil, energy, automobile, infrastructure etc. All their manufacturing divisions are situated in a single premise at Industrial Estate, Ratlam. The plastic products produced by the company are used in Lining of Canals, Landfills, Highway & Road Constructions, Ponds, Tanks, Water Reservoirs, Mining, and Solution Ponds and for corrosion Resistant on Steel tanks etc. The wire products are used in construction, bridges, oil & gas, automobile springs, sleepers of railway track, national highways and state electricity board.
They are also engaged in power generation through 2 wind farms of 0.80 MW each in village Okha-Madhi and Jodhpur in District Jamnagar. They have entered into PPA with Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited for sale of electricity generated through these wind farms for a period of 20 years. Both these wind farms were installed on turnkey basis by Eneron India in the year 2006-07.
Major Events & Milestones:
- 1997-98: The Company was incorporated as ‘D P Wires Private Limited’.
- 2001-02: Commencement of production of Wire drawing of Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Gas Cylinders, Polyethene and polyethene layflat tubing.
- 2003-04: Commencement of production of LRPC Strands.
- 2006-07: Established wind farms in Jamnagar.
- 2012-13: Shifted Registered Office from Mumbai, Maharashtra to Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh.
- 2012-13: Gross turnover of the company crossed Rs 100 Crore.
- 2017-18: Issue of bonus shares in ratio of 3:1.
- 2017-18: Conversion of the company into public limited company.
|Parent Organization||D.P. Wires Ltd.||Managing Director||Praveen Kataria|