About the Company
Dollar Industries has become one of the leading brands in hosiery sector with an enviable 15% share and 9% textile exports of their total production in Indian hosiery market. It has also made its noticeable presence in social media and e-commerce platform. Dollar has established presence across 26 states in India. Not only that, its products today gone beyond the boundaries of the country and emerged as the highest selling innerwear brand in the UAE and the Middle East.
Having fused its position in Gulf countries the company is now assertively looking at the rest of the world with collections that promise to delineate the string. It has made its presence across the globe, some being UAE, Oman, Basra, Jordan, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Yemen, Iraq, Uzbekistan, Myanmar, Nepal and Africa.
- 2016-17: Entered into the MRT and e-commerce platform and got enlisted to National Stock Exchange on April 21, 2017.
- 2016-17: Entered into a Joint Venture with Pepe Jeans Europe to manufacture and market premium range of fashion Innerwear, Loungewear, Gym wear, Sleepwear & Track Suits for Adults & Kids, in India.
- 2015-16: Emerged as the highest selling innerwear brand in the UAE and the Middle East.
- 2015-16: Expanded to more than 80,000 MBOs across India.
- 2015-16: Carved out 15% share of the branded hosiery market.
- 2014-15: Dollar strengthens its presence across 26 states of India.
- 2007-08: It registered as a limited company and rebranded as Dollar industries.
- 2006-05: Bhawani Textiles turned in to Bhawani Textiles Ltd. in, 2005.
- 2006-05: It receives National Awards for BEST BRAND and EXCELLENCE in men’s innerwear from CMAI (Clothing Manufacturing Association of India).
- 2000-01: Bhawani Textiles established Dollar Foundation to carry CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) activities.
- 1972.73: In the year of 1972-73, Shri Dindayal Gupta stated his proprietary Firm, Bhawani Textiles.
|Parent Organization||Dollar Industries Ltd.||Managing Director||Vinod Kumar Gupta|