About the Company
DLF Limited started with the creation of 22 urban colonies in Delhi. In 1985, the company expanded into the then-unknown region of Gurugram, creating exceptional living and working spaces for the new Indian global professionals. Today, DLF is the largest publicly listed real estate company in India. The company is a public limited company domiciled in India and is incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act applicable in India. Its shares are listed on two recognised stock exchanges in India.
Business area of the company
The company is engaged primarily in the business of colonisation and real estate development. The operations of the Company span all aspects of real estate development, from the identification and acquisition of land, to planning, execution, construction and marketing of projects. The Company is also engaged in the business of leasing, maintenance services and recreational activities which are related to the overall development of real estate business.
Products and services
- Homes: From master planned neighborhoods to exceptional high rises, DLF uses a customer-centric approach to develop residences of the highest standard which stand the test of time.
- Offices: Offices portfolio is an integrated mix of office spaces with F&B and leisure amenities.
- Retail: From curated luxury malls to premium retail destinations, DLF has transformed the way people interact, connect, and experience the retail landscape.
- Hospitality: DLF has been delivering world class hospitality for more than two decades.
- Global CSR Excellence & Leadership Award 2014 to DLF Foundation for Community Development by ABP News.
- Global Sustainability Leadership Award bestowed to DLF Foundation for Best Community Action by World CSR Congress.
- ‘Global Sustainability Leadership Award’ has been conferred to DLF Foundation for community development by ABP News.
- ‘Global Sustainability Leadership Award’ bestowed to DLF Foundation for Best Community Action by World CSR Congress.
- The ASSOCHAM Gold Award for Skill Development Programme
- Asia Responsible Entrepreneurship Awards
- Giving Back - Excellence in CSR Award
- Golden Peacock CSR Award
- CSR Excellence Award
- National CSR Leadership Award in Animal Welfare
- Award of Excellence
- Best Golf Academy
- Best Academy Facilities
- Developer of the year- Luxury
- Developer of the year- Residential
- Best Gated Community of the year
- Developer of the year - National
- Developer of the year - Luxury
- Developer of the year - Residential
- 2010: DLF launches Panchkula Valley project
- 2010: DLF Panchkula Valley project sold out
- 2011: DLF Sells DLF Ackruti Info Parks Pune for Rs.810 crore
- 2011: DLF launches second phase of Garden City, DLF New Indore
- 2012: DLF Files 5 Patents For Inventions
- 2012: DLF- HUDA unveil 16 lane signal free road network
- 2012: DLF Sets up India First Private Fire Station
- 2013: DLF awards Rs 1450 crore contract to Leighton for its project
- 2014: DLF attains a five star grading in the British Safety Councils Occupational Health and Safety Audit
- 2014: DLF becomes first development firm in the country to achieve internationally recognised ISO quality certification
- 2015: DLF Malls become first in the country to achieve Five Star Rating in the British Safety Councils Occupational Health & Safety Audit
- 2015: DLF contributes to governments efforts to support farmers
- 2017: DLF Limited and GIC enter into DLF Cybercity Developers Limited (DCCDL) Joint Venture
- 2019: DLF gets ‘Sword of Honour’ certificates from British Safety Council
- 2020: DLF invests Rs 5,000 crore to develop large commercial project in Chennai
- 2020: DLF unveils Club Ultima at new Gurugram
- 2020: DLF inks anchor deal with Standard Chartered GBS
|Parent Organisation||DLF Ltd.||Managing Director|