Pesticides & Agrochemicals
|Market Cap||4,351 Cr||EPS||54.0||High||964.4|
|Stock P/E||17.7||Net Profit Margin||16.5||Low||938.9|
|Market Cap||4,351 Cr||ROE||28.8%|
|P/B Ratio||3.7||Dividend Yield||0.2%|
|Industry P/E||91.9||Book Value||260.4|
About the Company
Dhanuka Agritech Limited is one of India’s leading agrochemical Company and is listed by Forbes Magazine in the category of “200 Best under A Billion Companies in Asia Pacific”. The Company is listed with Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange of India. The company has Pan-India presence through its marketing offices in all major states across India.
The company’s R&D division has world class NABL Accredited Laboratories and has International collaboration with the world’s seven leading agrochemical Companies from US, Japan and Europe which helps Dhanuka to introduce the latest technology in Indian farmlands.
It has three state of art manufacturing facilities in Rajasthan, Gujarat and J&K with well-equipped Quality Testing Facilities. The R&D center is located at Gurgaon, which is recognized by the Ministry of Science & Technology for generating scientific data and evaluation of new chemistry.
The company has solutions for all major crops grown in the country including cotton, paddy, wheat, sugarcane, pulses, fruits & vegetables, plantation crops and others. The Company’s impetus is on marketing quality and eco-friendly chemistry which comply with ICM/IPM, and is safe to human beings and beneficial to flora & fauna. Dhanuka is recognized as one of the leader’s amongst Indian Agrochemical Companies in branded agrochemical product sales. The Company has developed several Public-Private and Private-Private partnerships for agricultural extension projects which are accelerating the transfer of improved agriculture technology to the Indian farming community.
Business area of the company
The Company is engaged into the business of manufacturing of pesticides for farmers of India.
Awards & Accolades
- Honourable Chairman Shri R. G. Agarwal has been awarded for “Distinguished Contribution to Indian Agrochemicals Industry” during India Chemical, 2016 International Conference organised by FICCI and held on 1st September, 2016 at Mumbai.
- Honourable Chairman, Shri R. G. Agarwal being felicitated at Ekal Utsav on Sept-25, 2016
- Honourable Chairman, Shri RG Agarwal nominated E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year 2016
- Honourable Chairman Shri R.G. Agarwal, Chairman during 'Lightning the lamp' function with Shri Ram Nath Kovind, Honourable Governor of Bihar and other diginitary. Towards serving for society, Shri Durga Prashad Charitable Trust donated Rs.1 Cr. (One Crore Rupees) to Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama, Vrindaban, Distt. Mathura for construction of new maternity ward called Cathlab.
- Shri V. K. Bansal, CFO, was conferred with “100 Most influential CFO of India Award” on 23rd June 2016 at Hotel Taj End, Mumbai
- Dhanuka has won Amar Ujala CSR Award for the outstanding work in Save Water, Education, health and women empowerment
- Dhanuka Agritech Limited was awarded the title of 70 Most Trusted Power Brands - 2017-18. Mr. M.K. Dhanuka & Mr. Sachin Bhartiya received the award
- Dhanuka was awarded for 25 greatest value creators by 'The Fortune India Next 500 universe'
- Awarded as winner by ASSOCHAM’s “Water Management Excellence Awards 2018 “under category of “Excellence in the Field of Water Education & Awareness”
- Mr. Rahul Dhanuka, Director Marketing, DAL was honored by SPJIMR Alumni Awards 2017 in the ‘Best Company of the Year’ category
- Dhanuka Agritech Limited was Awarded for “Commendable Work for Changing Public Perception” by FICCI
- Shri RG Agarwal, Group Chairman, Dhanuka Agritech Limited (right) receiving the Business Sphere Awards from Shri Vijay Goel, Hon'ble Minister of state for parliamentary affairs and statistic and implementation and Shri Ramdas Bandu Athawale, Hon'ble Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment.
‘India Chem’, the largest annual event of the chemicals and petrochemicals industry in India, is jointly organized by Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, GOI and FICCI. Dhanuka Agritech Limited won the “Company of the Year” award at the 10 th FIICI India Chem 2018 held in Mumbai. The award has been conferred for Dhanuka’s efforts to promote agriculture sustainability and educate farmers in India on latest and modern techniques.
- Dhanuka Agritech Limited has won the “Utkrisht Marketing” award by Institute of Technology and Science, Ghaziabad on December 8, 2018 at Institute campus. This marketing award has been conferred to the company for outstanding corporate branding in Agriculture sector for the year 2018. Dhanuka has been awarded for their enormous efforts to promote agriculture sustainability and to educate farmers in India on latest/modern techniques at grass root level across various regions.
- Dhanuka Agritech Ltd was felicitated by “Hurun India Industry Achievement Award” on 4-Dec-2019 for outstanding achievement in the Agriculture sector. Mr. M.K. Dhanuka, Managing Director of Dhanuka Agritech Ltd received the award.
- Mr. V.K. Bansal, Chief Financial Officer of the Company was conferred the award “100 BEST CFO” on 22nd November, 2019, at Mumbai
- Dhanuka Agritech Ltd has been recognized as “National Best Employer Brands” for the year 2019-20 at the 14th Employer Branding Awards organized by Employer Branding Institute. Dhanuka is constantly working towards innovative HR practices for building a performance oriented culture by engaging and empowering their employees. Dhanuka is committed to developing a motivating work environment for all based on Positive Employee Connect thus generating Trust, Pride & Sense of Commitment
History and Milestones
- 1980: Took over a sick unit Northern Minerals Pvt. Limited, Gurgaon and started with an office in Daryaganj, Delhi
- 1981: Achieved turnover of Rs.17 lacs in the first year itself, making the sick unit profitable.
- 1984: Expanded to all North Indian States, Maharashtra & Gujarat
- 1984: Inaugurated Dhanuka Agriculture Research Center at Delhi
- 1985: Incorporated Dhanuka Pesticides Limited
- 1985: Set up a plant at Sohna, Haryana for manufacturing Synthetic Pyrothrides
- 1986: Dhanuka Pesticides Limited entered Capital Market by offering 6,00,000 equity shares
- 1992: Dhanuka entered into tie-up with E.I. Dupont, USA
- 1997: Dhanuka entered into tie-up with Sumitomo Chemical Company Ltd. Japan.
- 1998: On-site NABL accredited (Indian GPL) Lab for formulation Development, Soil & Water Testing etc.
- 1998: DAL production unit was certified with ISO 9001:2008 for Quality assurance
- 1999: Mobile seed treatment technology bought from Australia.
- 2000: Dhanuka entered into tie-up with Hokko Chemical Industory Co. Ltd, Japan
- 2001: Set up unit at Sanand with 2nd largest Granule and Dusting powder facility
- 2001: Dhanuka entered into a tie-up with Nissan Chemical Industries Ltd., Japan.
- 2001: Country's first Public Private Partnership started in Hoshangabad,MP where Mobile testing lab was introduced.
- 2004: Dhanuka entered into tie-up with FMC Corporation, USA
- 2005: Entered into Joint venture with Otsuka Chemicals of Japan for its Pharmaceutical division
- 2007: Northern Minerals Pvt. Ltd was merged with Dhanuka Pesticide Ltd. under the new entity Dhanuka Agritech Ltd. Set up modern manufacturing unit at Udhampur
- 2007: Seed treatment machine was imported from Argentina# Seed treatment of DAL was accepted by Govt of India with minor modification and GOI started Seed Treatment Campaign in different states
- 2008: Production with Japanese Technology, in collaboration with Otsuka Chemicals for Agrochemical division
- 2008: Dhanuka entered into tie-up with DOW Agrosciences, USA.
- 2009: 100% seed treatment campaign launched by Government of India & Dhanuka.
- 2010: M/s 2020 Equity Investors Limited, FII bought 8.25% of the Company’s Equity Shares
- 2010: Dhanuka launched a Campaign to Save Water under “Gaon ka pani gaon mein, Khet ka pani khet mein - Bachhaye pani ki har boon”.
- 2011: Dhanuka entered into tie-up with Oro Agri, South Africa
- 2011: Shifted the corporate office to the hub of Fortune 500 companies at Cyber City, Gurgaon
- 2011: Shifted the corporate office to the hub of Fortune 500 companies at Cyber City, Gurgaon
- 2011: Recognition by Forbes in Asia’s 200 Best under a Billion Companies
- 2011: Rated as one of the fastest growing company by Business World and Economic Times
- 2012: Dhanuka’s turnover crossed INR 500 crores milestone
- 2012: Asia’s 200 Best under a Billion Companies Recognition by Forbes for the Second Consecutive Year
- 2013: Recognition from Inc. India 500 for a second consecutive year for India’s fastest Growing Mid-Sized Companies
- 2014: World Water Day Campaign Launched
- 2014: Constructed two Check - Dams in Rajasthan to Save Water and for Rain Water Harvesting
- 2017: Constructed two more Check - Dams in Rajasthan
- 2017: Dhanuka has won “Amar Ujala CSR Awards” for the outstanding work in Save Water, Education, Health and Women empowerment
- 2018: Launched Dhanuka Innovative Agriculture Awards
- 2018: Launched 'Transforming India through Agriculture' Campaign as a corporate identity
- 2018: Recognition from FICCI as 'Company of the Year 2018'
- 2018: Awarded ASSOCHAM’s “Water Management Excellence Awards 2018” under category of “Excellence in the field of Water Education & Awareness”
|Parent Organization||Dhanuka Agritech Ltd.||Managing Director||Mahendra Kumar Dhanuka|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|