IT - Software
|Market Cap||1,745 Cr||EPS||15.6||High||300.9|
|Stock P/E||19.0||Net Profit Margin||12.1||Low||293.65|
Datamatics Global Price chart
|Market Cap||1,745 Cr||ROE||19.8%|
|P/B Ratio||2.4||Dividend Yield||1.3%|
|Industry P/E||32.2||Book Value||124.3|
About the Company
Datamatics is a global provider of Consulting, Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services. The company is focused on delivering value through integrated solutions for data intensive business processes that help enterprises across the world overcome their business challenges. These solutions leverage innovations in technology, knowledge of business processes, and domain expertise to provide clients a competitive edge.
As a strategic partner, Datamatics helps its clients transform into a truly digital, data-driven enterprise and empowers them to take advantage of the digital revolution to innovate, differentiate and grow. Leveraging cutting-edge technology, Datamatics’ solutions radically improve performance and reach of client enterprises; delivering accelerated time-to-market for new products and services, enhanced customer responsiveness, maximized productivity and efficiency in business processes, and lower total cost of ownership.
Datamatics is a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 Companies globally for managing their end-to-end Application Life Cycle and Business Critical Processes.
Services provided by the company
Varied business processes that transcend F&A, Enterprise Document Management, Enterprise Content Management, Collaboration and Portals, BIDW & Analytics, Big Data, Application Development, Support & Testing, Engineering & Embedded solutions and Mobility
Industries it Serves
Datamatics’ next-generation solutions and the services span across a section of industries including Banking & Finance, Healthcare Insurance, Manufacturing, Market Research, Publishing, Retail and International Organizations.
- Datamatics Global Services Ltd was recognized with the CIO CHOICE 2017 Honor & recognition title in 3 categories. The recognition’s were received in the category of Document Management Services, Business Intelligence Solutions and Emergent Technology.
- Datamatics’ nSights bags the ‘Excellence in Industry Application’ Award at the Big Data & Analytics & Insights Summit
- Datamatics receives award for its Health Insurance BPO Practices• Datamatics wins CIO CHOICE 2016 honours & recognition in BI & DMS categories
- Datamatics received Award for Leveraging IT for Business Performance
- Dr. Lalit S. Kanodia received the prestigious Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Award 2015 under the Special Achievement category.
- Datamatics awarded a Full Star in the Delivery Excellence category at IAOP 2015 Global Outsourcing 100 List• Datamatics won the prestigious IMC-IT award in the category of ‘IT Products – Large’ for its product i-Bridge
- Datamatics made it to the Technology Fast 500TM ranking by Deloitte - a list that recognizes the fastest growing companies in Asia-Pacific
- Rahul Kanodia, CEO & Vice Chairman was presented with the ‘IT Leadership Award’ at the National Awards For IT Excellence• Datamatics wins the coveted Global Achievers Award for Business Excellence at the 75th International Achievers Conference
- Datamatics received the Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award - 2014 at the 6th International Achievers Summit held in Bangkok
- Rahul Kanodia, CEO & Vice Chairman felicitated with ‘CEO of the Year’ award at the Asian Leadership Awards
- Won the Information Week Edge Award for providing cutting edge DMS solution for MMRDA
- Won the Information Week Edge Award for process improvement project for a leading private Insurance company
- Datamatics voted India’s Most Respected Software Company in Corporate Governance at the 5th Annual India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards• Datamatics enters the Leader Category for the 2014 IAOP Global Outsourcing 100
- Datamatics won the IMC IT Award for Quality
- Datamatics features in the IAOP 2013 Global Outsourcing 100 List of the world’s best outsourcing providers. Datamatics was also featured in 8 more sub-lists released by IAOP (2013)• Featured in the Global services 100 list
- Won the Information Week Edge Award for the project deployed for client - Adani Group and got featured in the October issue of the InformationWeek (India) magazine• Datamatics bags the 'Best Communications Campaign' award at the Corporate Excellence Awards 2013
- Datamatics gets the 'Most Valuable IT Software Company in India' award at the 4th Annual India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards
- Won five prestigious awards at the 21st World HRD Congress
- Won the Information Week Edge Award for the project deployed for BPCL
- Won the Information Week Edge Award for the project deployed for Tata Power
- CIGNEX Datamatics recognized for their contribution to the ICT industry in the state of Gujarat for the second year running
- Recognized as the fastest growing company amongst the listed software companies in India
- Datamatics wins four prestigious awards at WORLD HRD CONGRESS 2012
- Ranked amongst the Global Top 20 Financial Management Service Providers by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP)
- Featured amongst the Global Top 10 Mid-Tier Industry Specific BPO Service Providers in the Global Services 100 list
- Datamatics and Blue Star win CSI 2011 Award for Excellence in IT
- Won the Information Week Edge Award for the project deployed for Finolex• Datamatics’ customer won the InformationWeek EDGE - Enterprises Driving Growth
- Listed amongst the Global Top 20 Industry Specific BPO Service Providers in the Global Services 100 list
- Received Global HR Strategy Award & HR Leadership Award at Asia's Best Employer Brand Awards 2010
- Received HR Super Achiever Award at Asia Pacific HRM Congress
- Won the IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award
- Ranked Third globally, amongst global document process outsourcing providers by 'The Black Book of Outsourcing'
- First Indian company to have won the International Asia Pacific Quality Award in the Services Category
- Selected as Rising Star at 'The Global Outsourcing 100' 2006 Outsourcing World Summit
- Top 50 Best Managed Outsourcing Vendors by 'The Black Book of Outsourcing'
- First Indian non-voice third party BPO company to get listed on BSE and NSE
- First Indian technology company to acquire controlling stake in a US listed data management company (Saztec International)
- Winner of the ESC ‘Most Innovative Software Product Award’
|Parent Organisation||Datamatics Global Services Ltd.||Managing Director|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|