About the Company
The company was originally incorporated on August 13, 2010 as ‘Aromen Hospitality Private Limited’ under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 with the Registrar of Companies, Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli. Further, the name of the company was changed to ‘Dangee Dums Private Limited’ vide Shareholder’s Resolution passed at the Extra Ordinary General Meeting of the Company held on June 19, 2017 and a fresh Certificate of Incorporation dated June 30, 2017 issued by the Registrar of Companies, Gujarat, Ahmedabad pursuant to change in name of company. Later, the company was converted into Public Limited Company and consequently name of company was changed from ‘Dangee Dums Private Limited’ to ‘Dangee Dums Limited’ vide Special resolution passed by the Shareholders at the Extra Ordinary General Meeting held on August 01, 2017 and a fresh certificate of incorporation dated August 24, 2017 issued by the Registrar of Companies, Gujarat, Ahmedabad.
Business area of the Company:
With an aim of running a business of cakes, chocolates and desserts, Dangee Dums engaged and indulged into a venture of chocolate business, bringing forward one of the finest couvertures chocolates sourced from Belgium. The company then introduced cakes and pastery with the concept of creating an exquisite lounge which was born out of sheer love for desserts, the need to have a one-stop place for the common man to treat their taste buds to sublime pure rich cakes and pasteries and to spread this all over the country.
Key Events and Milestones:
- 2010: Incorporation of the company in the name and style of ‘Aromen Hospitality Private Limited’.
- 2011: Started the Commercial Activities under the Brand Name ‘Dangee Dums’.
- 2011: Opened its first retail outlet at Panjarapole, Ahmedabad under the Brand Name ‘Dangee Dums’.
- 2012: 5th Store Opening.
- 2012: Launched at Gandhinagar – first outlet in the state capital opened at Infocity.
- 2013: Official opening of ‘Republic of Dangee Dums’ in June – a unique travel-themed café and restaurant.
- 2013: 7th retail outlet opening – a huge step forward.
- 2014: Launch of campaign: ‘The Cake Face’ – Establishing a vibrant and bold brand image.
- 2014: Launch of campaign: ‘Cake of the Week’ – Changing people‘s perceptions that cakes are meant for indulging, whatever the occasion is.
- 2014: 10th Store Opening.
- 2015: 27th Store Opening, Expansion to Vadodara & Anand.
- 2016: Started Foodista Multi-Cuisine Restaurant at Panjrapole, Ahmedabad, beside its popular flagship retail outlet.
- 2016: 50th Store Opening, Expansion to Surat.
- 2016: Started store-wise engagement campaign ‘Free Cake Dhamaka’- Distributed free cakes to people living close by the outlets, garnering awareness and interest from its patrons, and a lot of good publicity for Dangee Dums.
- 2017: 75th Store Opening – The year started with the achievement of a fantastic milestone.
- 2017: Launch of a new product line – Dangee Dums Premium Ice creams.
- 2017: Change in the name of the Company from ‘Aromen Hospitality Private Limited’ to Dangee Dums Private Limited.
- 2017: Conversion of company from Private Limited to Public Limited Company and name of the Company has been changed from Dangee Dums Private Limited to Dangee Dums Limited.
|Parent Organization||Dangee Dums Ltd.||Managing Director||Nikul Jagdishchandra Patel|