IT - Software
|Market Cap||11,126 Cr||EPS||48.0||High||1026|
|Stock P/E||21.0||Net Profit Margin||9.6||Low||995.9|
Cyient Price chart
|Market Cap||11,126 Cr||ROE||13.5%|
|P/B Ratio||4.1||Dividend Yield||2.4%|
|Industry P/E||30.8||Book Value||244.9|
About the Company
Cyient, founded in 1991, is a global engineering and technology solutions company. It engages with customers across their value chain helping to design, build, operate, and maintain the products and services that make them leaders and respected brands in their industries and markets. Customers draw on Cyient’s expertise in engineering, manufacturing, and digital technology to deliver and support their next-generation solutions that meet the highest standards of safety, reliability, and performance.
With over thousands of employees in many countries, Cyient partners with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Cyient’s industry focus includes aerospace and defense, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Business area of the company
The company provides engineering and technology solutions to global industry leaders. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner, for leading global organizations, Cyient takes solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. The company leverages digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and its domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
Awards and recognitions
- General Procurement Key Supplier of the Year, UTC Supply Chain Management, 2006
- ACE Gold Status, UTC, 2007
- GITA Excellence Award, GITA-ANZ, 2008
- International Edison Award, EEI, 2008
- Supplier Gold, UTC, 2008
- TomTom Performance Cup, TomTom, 2009
- Supplier Productivity Innovation Award, Pratt & Whitney, 2010
- Geospatial Excellence Award, MapAsia, 2010
- Best IT Implementation Award 2010, PCQuest, 2010
- B.V.R Mohan Reddy Receives the Prestigious Leadership Award, ASME, 2011
- Recognized for Innovative HR Practices, Asia Pacific HRM Congress, 2011
- Boeing Performance Excellence Award, The Boeing Company 2012
- Supplier of the Year, Hamilton Sundstrand, 2011 and 2010
- Highest Productivity Award, Pratt & Whitney, 2012, 2011, and 2009
- Among Global Outsourcing 100 List, IAOP, 2012
- Supplier of the Year, The Boeing Company, 2012, 2010
- Leader in R&D Services for Aerospace & Defense and Transportation, Zinnov Consulting, 2012, 2011
- Golden Peacock Award for Demonstrated Excellence in Corporate Governance 2012
- Leader in Engineering Services and Outsourced Product Development, Global Services 100, 2012
- Best Indian Company in the US in Technology and Communications, Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC), 2012
- National Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance, ICSI, 2014
- Global Services Supplier of the Year, Alstom Transportation, 2014
- An ‘Established and Expansive’ Player in Engineering Research and Development (ER&D), Zinnov, 2015
- Supplier of the Year Award, Boeing, 2015
- Positioned in the Winner’s Circle, HfS Blueprint Report for Aerospace Engineering Services, 2017
- Golden Peacock Award for Risk Management, Institute of Directors, 2017
- Geospatial Solutions Company of the Year Award, Geospatial World Forum, 2017
- Most Innovative Organizations in India, CII, 2017
- Leader in Corporate Innovation Award, Indo-American Chamber of Commerce, 2017
- Everest Group’s V&V Engineering Services Peak Matrix Assessment, 2018
- Zinnov Zones’ ER&D Services Report, 2018
- Leader in Transportation Services, Zinnov Zones, 2018
- Cornerstone Partner, Esri, 2018
- Best Railway Signalling Design Company, Internal Transport News (ITN), 2018
- Top 10 Telecom Engineering Service Providers, HfS Research, 2018
- Pratt & Whitney Supplier Awards, 2018
- Everest Group’s Peak Matrix Assessment, 2019
- 1991 August:- Infotech Enterprises was incorporated as a private limited company
- 1995 August: - The company received its first ISO 9002 certification from BVQi London for its conversion services
- 1997 April - Acquisition of SRG Infotech a 16-year-old local software company providing software services in oracle and Visual basic client server environments. The acquisition brought into the company the assets, customers, technologies, employees and over 500 person years of expertise
- 1997 October - Partner in Development with IBM for developing Enterprise wide Information System. Infotech Enterprises diversifies into Business software development by adding 50 developers, creating an independent profit center.
- 1998 December - Infotech Enterprises signs a break-through contract to provide GIS conversion, Consulting and Mapping services worth US$ 5.5 million to Analytical Surveys, Inc. (ASI)
- 1999 January - Infotech Enterprises enters into an agreement with Navionics Italy the world leader in seamless marine electronic charts for digitization and Conversion services
- 1999 June - Infotech and ASI sign a long term contract for ASI to source $ 33 million in conversion and software services from Infotech Enterprises
- 1999 July - Infotech Enterprises establishes a wholly-owned subsidiary Infotech Software Solutions Inc in the United States of America in the state of California. The corporation is primarily engaged in the business of supplying computer software and related service
- 1999 August - Infotech Enterprises announces acquisition of European based GIS software solution company- Dataview Solutions Limited The company acquired Dataview with an upfront cash payment of $1.80 million and issue of stock of Infotech for $1.80 million over the next two years
- 1999 September - Infotech Enterprises acquires Cartographic Sciences Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai from Analytical Surveys Inc. US
- 2000 January - Inauguration of the state-of-the-art software development centre spread across 1,30,000 sq ft area in Infocity, Hyderabad. The state-of-the-art development centre is build at an approx. cost of Rs12 crore and can accommodate 4000 software engineers
- 2000 April - Merger of Cartographic Sciences with Infotech Enterprises
- 2000 May - Infotech Enterprises entered into a Master Services Agreement with Pratt & Whitney, division of UTC Group
- 2000 October - Infotech Enterprises announces the acquisition of a German company, Advanced Graphics Software GmbH (AGS). AGS is a nine-year-old mechanical engineering software and services company specializing in 3D CAD/CAM.
- 2000 November - Infotech Enterprises won a multimillion dollar GIS project from the Dutch multi-national group, FUGRO
- 2001 April - Infotech Europe acquires European GIS distributor Map Centric a leading independent GIS distributor in Europe
- 2001 May - Infotech Enterprises bags a contract worth US $ 7 million to provide Photogrammetry service to Triathlon a leading full fledged geomatics company in Canada
- 2001 May - Infotech ranks 5th among Top Ten Exporters from Andhra Pradesh for the year 2000-2001
- 2001 June - Infotech Enterprises acquires ten acres of land to set up a software development campus at Manikonda, Hyderabad.
- 2001 December - Infotech Enterprises announces the opening of the state-of-the-art engineering services facility in Bangalore, India
- 2002 February - Infotech Enterprises announces strategic business relationship with Pratt and Whitney Division of United Technologies Corporation, a Fortune 100 company. Pratt and Whitney to participate with up to 18% equity stake in Infotech, demonstrating long term partnering intent and endorsing Infotech Business competence
- 2002 September - Infotech Bags The Federation Of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FAPPCI) best Information Technology (IT) industry of the state of Andhra Pradesh -2001-2002
- 2003 September - Infotech announces the inauguration of a new development centre in Puerto Rico to provide engineering design services and it signs long term outsourcing contact with Bombardier Transportation to provide Engineering Services in India
- 2004 January - Infotech Enterprises acquires VARGIS -- a GIS Company in the US
- 2004 September - Infotech divests 51% of its stake in Infotech Aerospace Services Inc in favor of United Technologies International Corporation
- 2005 March - Infotech acquires Tele Atlas India. Tele Atlas parent company joins as a strategic partner with preferential allotment of shares
- 2005 March - Infotech opens branch office in Singapore
- 2005 April - Infotech opens branch office in Melbourne, Australia
- 2005 May - Inaugurated Geospatial production facility at Frostburg, Maryland, USA
- 2005 September - Won a landmark GIS contract from KPN Telecom and also signs a 5-year major Engineering Design Agreement with Alstom Transport
- 2006 March - Signs a major GIS contract with GE for Swisscom and Attained AS9100 certification for MFG-SBI
- 2007 February - Infotech Enterprises set-up a development center at Kakinada at the newly developed STPI facility
- 2007 May - Joint venture between Infotech and HAL
- 2007 June - Joint venture between Infotech and Geospace Integra
- 2008 March - Infotech GIS forays into Oil and Gas. Signed contract with IHS
- 2008 March - TeleAtlas extends relationship with Infotech – signs another multi year contract.
- 2008 May - Infotech signs a three year GIS and data management contract with Powercor, Australia & Citipower limited.
- 2008 July - Infotech signs a MoU with Dassault Aviation.
- 2008 July - Infotech enters a strategic partnership with Alten Group, S.A. France.
- 2008 August - Commences operations in Japan.
- 2008 September - Infotech acquired TTM (Time to Market), forays into Hitech Industry.
- 2008 September - Won the GITA excellence award for EGIS implementation from GITA ANZ
- 2008 September - Infotech’s own facility at Noida inaugurated.
- 2008 October - Bombardier Transportation renews multi year term contract with Infotech.
- 2008 December - Inaugurated a Centre of Excellence for Terex in its Bangalore facility.
- 2009 January - Awarded RBNQA Performance Excellence Trophy
- '2011 - Infotech establishes Integrated Global Aerospace PracticeAwarded ''Supplier of the Year'' by Boeing.Infotech Enterprises Receives Award for its Contribution to German-Indian Business Relationsnfotech Enterprises Ltd. wins Asia's Best Employer Brand Awards 2011 for 'Innovation in Retention Strategy'.
- 2012 - Infotech Enterprises wins Golden Peacock Award for Demonstrated Excellence in Corporate Governance.
- 2014- Infotech Enterprises Limited adopted the Cyient name.
- 2015- Cyient was recognized with the 2015 Supplier of the Year Award by Boeing for the third time, on April 13, 2016.
- 2016- Cyient to establish a state-of-the-art technology development center in Warangal
- 2016-: Cyient Inaugurates Global Design Center in Bengaluru for SMEC
- 2016- Zinnov Zones 2016 Rates Cyient in the Leadership Zone in Four Industry Verticals.
- 2017- Cyient Partners with ANSYS to Accelerate Innovation and Proof of Concept Designs across Industries.
- 2017- Cyient Recognized as ‘Leaders in Corporate Innovation’ by Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC).
- 2018- Cyient Featured in the Top 20 Most Promising Aerospace Tech Solutions Providers List.
- 2019- Cyient Positioned as an “Established and Expansive” Player in Zinnov Zones’ ER&D Services Report for 2018.
|Parent Organization||Cyient Ltd.||Managing Director||Krishna Bodanapu|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|