About the Company
Coforge (Formerly known as NIIT Technologies) is a leading global IT solutions organization, enabling its clients to transform at intersect of unparalleled domain expertise and emerging technologies to achieve real-world business impact. A focus on very select industries, a detailed understanding of the underlying processes of those industries and partnerships with leading platforms provides it a distinct vantage. The company leverage AI, Cloud and Insight driven technologies, allied with its industry expertise, to transform client businesses into intelligent, high growth enterprises.
NIIT Technologies has begun operating under a new name Coforge Limited with a newly designed company logo unveiled in August 2020. This renaming initiative reflects both the evolution of the company as well as its vision for the future. Tracing its roots back to 1981, the firm has over the last three years charted a very high growth and change trajectory.
Today the company’s proprietary platforms power critical business processes across the Insurance, Financial Services and Travel industries. The company’s 11,000 technology and process consultants’ engineer, design, consult, operate and modernize systems across the world.
Business area of the company
Coforge is a leading global IT solutions organization, whose in-depth domain expertise and technology prowess enables it to execute at intersect, to drive customer digital transformation; and real-world business impact. The Company is rendering Information Technology solutions and is engaged in Application Development and Maintenance, Managed Services, Cloud Computing and Business Process Outsourcing to organizations in a number of sectors viz. Financial Services, Insurance, Travel, Transportation and Logistics, Manufacturing and Distribution and Government
- Application Services
- Business Process Services
- Cloud Services
- Data & Analytics
- Digital Process Transformation
- Digital Services
- Cyber security
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Intelligent Automation
Awards and Accolades
- Conferred with Asia’s Most Promising Brand Award by the World Consulting and Research Corporation.
- Listed in the Forbes Asia's 200 Best under a Billion Companies.
- Four coveted awards at Asia's Best Employer Brand Awards 2013.
- Featured in Computerworld’s 100 Best Places to Work in the IT 2013 list.
- Secured Best Offshore Partner Award from ICT Subsidiary of German Railways
- Coforge and Morris Communications won “Best Managed Services” Outsourcing Excellence Award
- Conferred with ‘Fortune at the Bottom of Pyramid award’, instituted by COAI, Aegis and PWC
- Awarded the ‘Solution Partner of the Year’ award by Motorola for its innovative implementation of the India Tobacco Board project
- Included in the 2015 list of The Global Outsourcing 100® and The World's Best Outsourcing Advisors in the Leader size category. The awards, presented by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), were based on an evaluation by a panel of independent experts.
- Felicitated for its outstanding contribution to infrastructure development at The Economic Times Infra Focus Summit 2014.
- Coforge BPO was conferred with an Award for ‘Delivering Business Value’ at the National Awards for Excellence in Outsourcing and BPO 2014 from the Asia Sourcing Congress
- Conferred with the ‘Best Service Desk Award’ at the 2013 International Whitepaper Competition organized by it SMF International. The submission paper highlighted the way Coforge had implemented a Service Desk to enable the organization to improve efficiency, effectiveness and customer service while scaling support across the globe.
- Given the most prestigious “The International Outsourcing Contract of the Year” award by the National Outsourcing Association (NOA) for our partnership with Morris Communications
- Conferred with E-Governance Initiative of the Year award by the Associated Chambers of Commerce of India (ASSOCHAM)
- Conferred with “Talent Management” award at the Knowledge Management Leadership Awards by the Asia-Pacific HRM Congress
- Ranked #5 for customer satisfaction in the UK
- Listed in 50 Best IT- BPM Company to Work For in 2015 by the “Great Place To Work® Institute”
- Conferred with “HR Technology Leader” award by BusinessWorld HR Excellence
- Listed in ComputerWorld’s 2015 List of 100 Best Places to Work in IT and ranked No. 23 among small organizations
- Coforge’ BPO conferred with two awards at National Awards for Excellence in Outsourcing & BPO 2015 by the Asia Outsourcing Congress: “BPO Contract of the Year” and “Award for Skills Development Program of the Year”
- Included in Vendor Landscape: Continuous Testing Services For Agile And DevOps Environments, published report by Forrester Research
- Positioned as a ‘High Achiever’ within the NelsonHall Next Generation Application Outsourcing NEAT Matrix
- Coforge business outcome-based engagement with one of its clients was featured as a case study in a recent Gartner report “Adopt Agile Microsourcing for Innovation Projects to Drive Digital Success”, 22 March 2017, DD Mishra
- Awarded ‘Dream Companies to work for’ for Talent Management by Times Ascent in association with World HRD Congress
- Won Jury’s Choice Award for ‘Compensation Benefits Leadership’ under BennyAwards2017 by World HRD Congress
- Conferred with ‘Best Employer Brand 2017’ for Best HR Strategy in line with Business, by the Employer Branding Institute in association with World HRD Congress
- Conferred with the industry’s most prestigious League Awards- Total Rewards by People matters for “Best Contribution in Holistic Recognition”
- Won HR Innovation Awards for ' Best contribution to Organization Culture ' and 'Best Rewards & Recognition program' by HT Mint Connect and The Guild in association with CNBC TV18
- ESRI India wins the Prestigious Indian Express IT Award for IT Innovation in Enterprise
- Won Aecus Innovation award for delivering ‘Uninterrupted Business and IT operations at Multiple Airports during Unprecedented Crisis’ for Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Coforge is Ahead of the Automation and Analytics Curve : ISG Briefing Notes
- Ranked #5 in customer satisfaction amongst top 27 outsourcing service providers in the UK by Whitelane and PA consulting Group
- Esri India conferred with Technoviti Award for Enterprise GIS platform for BFSI
- Identified as 'Leader' in NelsonHall's NEAT vendor evaluation for Digital Transformation Services
- Received Asia Outsourcing Excellence Awards for Operational Excellence & Quality and BPO Innovation of the Year
- Recognized as top performing IT stock on Bloomberg Intelligence’s Global IT Services Commercial Competitive Peers index
- Secured ‘Best Service Provider Award’ from DB Systel, subsidiary of German Railways
- HRO Today Services and Technology Awards for Excellence in Business Partnership in US
- ‘RB Investor Communication’ award in the ‘Technology - Emerging Corporates’ category
- Positioned as a Major Contender and a Star Performer in Everest Group's 'IT Application Outsourcing in Insurance PEAK MatrixTM 2017
- Coforge featured in HfS 2017 AI-Powered OneOffice Premier League
- Conferred with Aegis Graham Bell Award for “Innovation in Cloud” category
- Esri India won Aegis Graham Bell Award for “Innovative Enterprise Solutions” category
- Esri India recognized as ‘Best Smart Cities Solution Provider in GIS’ at the ET Now CSR Global Leadership Awards
- Won EE Employee Engagement award in UK
- Conferred with Partner of the Year for Quality by Aflac ,Leader in voluntary insurance sales at the worksite in US and leading provider of medical and cancer insurance and insures 1 in 4 households in Japan.
- Felicitated with International Airport Review Award in Terminal Operations
- Won HRO Today award for Excellence in Rewards & Benefits
- Conferred with Asia Pacific HRM Congress awards for 'Organization with innovative HR practices'
- Gold winner of the 2017 ITSMA Marketing Excellence Awards
- Received 'Automation Project of the Year' award from Global Sourcing Association - EU and India
- Felicitated with BW HR Excellence awards 2017 for Change Management
- Coforge Helps Companies to Enhance Ancillary Revenue and Customer Experience:ISG Briefing Notes
- Ranked number one in ‘Business Understanding’ by clients in the 2018 UK IT Outsourcing Study conducted by Whitelane Research and PA Consulting Group
- Conferred with Times Ascent “Best Change Management Strategy” at India Human Capital Summit and Awards
- Received the ‘Partner Excellence in Driving Customer Success’ award from Pega
- Conferred with Appian 2018 Regional Partner of the Year in APAC
- Recognized as the only ‘Star Performer’ amongst ‘Major Contenders’ on the 2018 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Insurance Application Services
- Coforge recognized as a ‘Leader’ in Agile and DevOps by NelsonHall
- AdvantageGo Named as one of the 'Hot 100' Insurtech Firms by Intelligent Insurer magazine
- Coforge ranked #1 in ‘Business Understanding’ for the second consecutive year in 'Whitelane's 2019 UK IT Sourcing Study'
- Coforge Named a Leader in Agile Software Development Services by Forrester Research in The Forrester WaveTM: Midsize Agile Software Development Service Providers, Q2 2019
- Incessant Technologies and RuleTek, Coforge companies Receive Pega Partner Award 2019 for ‘Excellence in Growth and Delivery’
- Coforge is positioned as a leader in ‘Travel & Hospitality’ and ‘Small & Medium Service Providers’ segments of Zinnov Zones 2020 for RPA services
- Coforge has been ranked amongst the top 3 IT service providers in customer satisfaction in Whitelane’s 2020 UK IT Sourcing Study
|Parent Organization||Coforge Ltd.||Managing Director|