Tyres & Allied
|Market Cap||5,820 Cr||EPS||21.6||High||1448|
|Stock P/E||66.5||Net Profit Margin||1.5||Low||1377.05|
CEAT Price chart
|Market Cap||5,820 Cr||ROE||1.3%|
|P/B Ratio||1.8||Dividend Yield||0.2%|
|Industry P/E||46.9||Book Value||798.0|
About the Company
Founded in 1958, CEAT is one of India’s leading tyre brands and the flagship company of the RPG GROUP. Driven by the purpose of helping the world move safely and smartly, CEAT provides world-class products and services across many countries.
On the back of its innovative and agile methods and the drive to experiment, the company has become one of the largest Indian manufacturer of high-performance tyres for all vehicle segments. It seeks to sustain growth and deliver future-ready products and solutions that are safer, smarter and better in every respect.
The company builds best-in-class products through a culture of continuous innovation. The company’s tyres are durable and provide a secure grip, thereby ensuring the safety of its customers on the road, every day. The company is expanding its reach and distribution, introducing differentiated products and creating strong brand associations and social media presence.
Business area of the company
The Company is primarily engaged in business of manufacturing and sales of Automotive Tyres, Tubes & Flaps
- Passenger Car Tyres
- Two Wheeler Tyres
- Truck-Bus Radial Tyres
- Off-Highway Tyres
- Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres
- Last Mile Tyres
Awards and recognitions
- Bagged Campaign India Digital Crest Award 2019 for Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Reduce Ad Fraud.
- Recognised amongst the top 30 manufacturing workplaces in India by Great Place to Work institute.
- Top Export Award by All India Rubber Industries Association for Excellence in Export for FY 2018-19.
- Won prestigious CII Award for the Most Innovative Business Practice in Customer Experience for e-Claim.
- Bagged TISS Leapvault CLO Award for Learning & Development (L&D) Team of the Year and Best Diversity & Inclusion Training Programme.
- Awarded Silver for the Bachao Tyre Exchange Offer campaign in exchange4media Prime Time Awards.
- Awarded for Best Innovation in Employee Engagement and Best Use of Technology and Employee Engagement at Employee Engagement Summit and Awards 2020.
- Awarded Gold in Best Use of AI/ML category and Silver in Best Use of Technology category at the ET DigiPlus Awards.
- Awarded for Best Risk Management Framework and Systems in Auto Ancillary segment from CNBC-TV18.
- Awarded as the Best Investor Relations Team for the second year in a row by IR Magazine and Forum.
- Ranked among top 20 companies having innovative diversity policies and practices by DivHERsity Award 2020.
- Ranked 35th amongst India’s 100 best companies to work for by the Great Place to Work Institute.
- 1958: CEAT was founded with its headquarter in Mumbai.
- 1972: Research and Development Unit was set up at the company’s Bhandup works. Various type of testing machineries were installed in the laboratories.
- 1982: The RPG group took over the control of CEAT Tyres in India.
- 1990: The company was rechristened as CEAT.
- 2008: CEAT logo was refreshed to align with its new vision.
- 2009: Halol Plant operation (Primarily Passenger and Truck-Bus Radial Tyres) started.
- 2012: Worldwide right of CEAT acquired from Pirelli.
- 2016: Europe PCR Launch entered Italy and Spain with its newly developed.
- 2016: Nagpur plant (Primarily two Wheeler plant) operation started.
- 2017: 1st Indian company to receive Deming Award and received JD power Award for customer satisfaction.
- 2017: Ambernath Plant (Primarily off Radial -Highway Tyres) operation started.
- 2019: Expanded Truck-Bus Radial Tyres capacity at Halol Plant.
- 2020: Chennai Plant (Primarily Passenger Radial plant) operation started.
|Parent Organization||Ceat Ltd.||Managing Director||Anant Goenka|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|