|Market Cap||76,325 Cr||EPS||87.2||High||354.85|
|Stock P/E||4.0||Net Profit Margin||4.4||Low||350.9|
|Market Cap||76,325 Cr||ROE||4.0%|
|P/B Ratio||1.2||Dividend Yield||1.1%|
|Industry P/E||21.7||Book Value||293.8|
About the Company
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) was established in 1952. BPCL is a Government of India Enterprise listed on Bombay Stock Exchange Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited.
Business area of the company
The Corporation is engaged in the business of refining of crude oil and marketing of petroleum products. It has refineries at Mumbai and Kochi, LPG bottling plants and Lube blending plants at various locations. The Corporation’s marketing infrastructure includes vast network of Installations, Depots, Retail Outlets, Aviation Fuelling Stations and LPG distributors.
Businesses/ Products & Services
Fuels & Services: offers world-class Fuel Stations (Petrol Pump) across the country, selling Petrol, Diesel, Automotive LPG and CNG.
Bharatgas: Bharatgas comes from the house of Bharat Petroleum, a Fortune 500 company and a major player in refining and marketing of petroleum products in India. Bharatgas fuels million homes and has brought many innovative products and customer centric offerings to the customers.
MAK Lubricants: from Bharat Petroleum - reign eminently as a trusted brand in lubricants and greases in India and international markets.
Aviation Services: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is pioneer in providing aviation fuel services in India.
Oil Refineries: Bharat Petroleum operates several oil refineries in India.
Gas: Natural gas is seen as a great energy source of the 21st century, and to provide energy security to customers, BPCL diversified into the gas business. The emerging gas demand in the country provides BPCL with an opportunity to expand its existing portfolio of energy supply.
Industrial & Commercial: To cater to the Industries needs for fuels and other petrochemicals, BPCL Industrial and Commercial Fuel Services Business Unit, commonly known as I&C SBU was formed.
- BPCL won the ‘Excellent Water Efficient Unit Award -Beyond the Fence’ at the National Awards for Excellence in Water Management 2007
- BPCL's Mumbai Refinery won the Smart Workplace Award 2008 under the industrial manufacturing category given by Economic Times in association with IT majors, Acer and Intel.
- BPCL was ranked 287th position during 2007-08 in Fortune Global 500 list.
- BPCL Kochi Refinery has bagged the Excellence Award for Pollution Control among very large industries in Kerala
- BPCL has secured 271st ranking during 2010-11 in the prestigious list of Fortune Global 500 as compared to 309th position last year.
- Bharat Petroleum adjudged Best Performing Navratna PSU by India Today
- BPCL receives World Petroleum Council Excellence Awards for CSR
- Bharat Petroleum bags “HR Excellence Award” in India Today PSU Awards 2015
- Sixth time in a row, OISD Safety Excellence Award to BPCL LPG Marketing
- BPCL bags OISD Award for Retail Operations in Western Region
- BPCL bags two top honours at Petrofed Awards
- BPCL bags prestigious ABCI Awards
- BPCL Annual Report Bags SCOPE Award
- Bharat Petroleum Kochi Refinery Wins KSPCB Excellence Award
- BPCL bags ABCI Silver for External Publications
- BPCL bags prestigious NIPM National Award for Best HR Practices
- BPCL Bags Lions CSR Precious Award
- BPCL Stars in SCOPE Corporate Communication Excellence Awards
- Bharat Petroleum Sparkles with ABCI Silver Award
- BPCL Honoured as Project Management Company of the Year
- BPCL’s Brand Quiz programme enters INDIA BOOK OF RECORDS
- Green Initiatives of BPCL Kochi Refinery win KMA Excellence Awards 2017
- BPCL decorated with Golden Peacock Award 2018 at London
- BPCL Brand Quiz Baadshah 2018 named as Largest Corporate Brand Engagement Program in Asia
- BPCL Receives the ‘Star PSU’ Award from Business Standard
- BPCL LPG Marketing Receives OISD Safety Award for Best Performance
- BPCL Internal Audit Wins Award of Excellence
- Corporate Research & Development Centre of BPCL received three Awards during the Project Evaluation and Recognition Program 2019
- Bharat Petroleum receives the prestigious Golden Peacock Award for Sustainability for FY 2018-19
- Bharat Petroleum wins the Global CX Summit Exceptional Experience Awards for Best Social Media Strategy to engage with customers
- Bharat Petroleum Bags CII Environmental Project Awards
- BPCL Bags Manufacturing Supply Chain Award
|Parent Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.||Managing Director||Krishnakumar Gopalan|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|