About the Company
An acknowledged leader in the provision of Government to Citizen (G-to-C) services, BLS International Services has earned itself an impeccable reputation for setting benchmarks in its domain of expertise. This quest for excellence has seen its growth exponentially, over the last twelve years, to establish itself as a partner of choice for client governments worldwide. Leveraging its dominant position and business opportunities in rapid-growth markets, the organisation is now poised to drive a transformational developments in the G-to-C Business globally. The first contract was that of providing visa processing services to the Portuguese Embassy in New Delhi in the year 2005. In a little over a decade, it has rapidly scaled up its operations across 62 nations.
BLS International partners with thirty six client Governments in the provision of outsourced visa and passport, front end and citizen, consular and passport, verification and attestation and E-Visa services. It manages administrative and non-judgmental tasks related to these services for diplomatic missions, enabling them to focus on key aspects of assessment of visa applications.
Building on these successes, in 2016, BLS International expanded its business operations to provide front-end and citizen services to State Governments in India to facilitate the realisation of the goal of transparent and accountable e-governance. It effectively supports State Governments in empowering their citizens through digital provision of over 223 services, through a single window, relating to diverse Government departments. In the near future, it hopes to scale up these services to a global stage.
Key drivers of the organisation’s success have been innovation in technology, proficient of its personnel, stringent security of the client data, superior quality of services, and benchmarking of all processes. Its proprietary technology platform has evolved through years of experience, as well a more recent mobile biometric service, has been a prime enabler in ensuring that client Governments significantly enhance engagement with their citizens.
Going forward, the company will continue to focus on technology-backed innovations and targeted services to expand its portfolio of offerings globally. BLS International is the only company in its domain to be listed on the National Stock Exchange and the Bombay Stock Exchange. The organisation is committed to good corporate governance, ethical business practices, and operational excellence as a means to create values for all its stakeholders.
Business of the company
The company is a part of the four decades-old BLS Group with a global presence and diversified range of services in polymers and petrochemicals, education, electronics, asset management, visa processing and management consulting.
Services of the company
- Visa Processing Services
- Citizen and Front End Services
- Consular Services
- Biometrics and Identity Management Services
- Verification & Attestation Services
- Value Added Services
- The company had received first visa application processing order from the Portuguese Embassy in New Delhi (India) in 2005
- The company had Commenced operations for the embassies of Austria, Belgium, Greece, Romania and Tunisia in India in 2006-2007.
- The company had started operations for Indian Embassy in Spain, Kuwait, Sudan and Russia in 2008-2010.
- The company had Started VACs for Indian Embassy in UAE along with other Indian Mission's VACs in South Asian countries in 2011.
- The company had Commenced operations for Indian Embassy in Saudi Arabia and Singapore in 2012.
- The company had Initiated foreign missions abroad (4 missions for an EU country), added 7 Indian missions abroad, including high volume locations of US and Canada 2013-2014.
- Consulate General of India in Hong Kong, High Commission of India in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Embassy of Hungary Baku (Azerbaijan), UAE Manpower Contract Embassy of Bangladesh India in 2015.
- Listed on two Indian stock exchanges - National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange; Awarded Punjab e-Governance Project, Won 1st Global Visa contract for Major Schengen Country - Spain in 2016.
- India's Best Visa Outsourcing Services Company - India's Best Company of the Year Award 2017
- Most Ethical Company in Visa Outsourcing - India’s Most Ethical Companies Awards 2017
- Best Visa Service Provider Award - The Middle East Travel and Tourism Leadership Awards 2017
- Best Visa Service Provider - Today’s Traveler Award 2017
- Best Workplace Practices - CMO Asia Best CSR Practices Award 2017
- Excellence in Visa Passport outsourcing and allied services.
|Parent Organization||BLS International Services Ltd.||Managing Director||Nikhil Gupta|