About the Company
Bliss Gvs Pharma Limited was incorporated on December 11, 1984, as Public Limited Company with a proven track record of developing, manufacturing and marketing high quality pharmaceutical formulations at affordable prices for the global market. The company has established a foothold in various therapeutic categories including anti-malarial, anti-fungal, contraceptive, laxative, anti-haemorrhoidal, anti-spasmodic, anti-biotic, anti-microbial, antiinflammatory, anti-pyretic, analgesic, and several others.
It is among the world leaders in Suppositories and Pessaries dosage forms with one of the largest portfolios in this segment. Over the last decade, it has acquired definitive know-how in other dosage forms & therapeutic segments, which is exemplified by its ever-expanding product offering across more than sixty countries. With significant expansion in R & D, Manufacturing & Marketing capabilities, the company is poised for an accelerated rate of growth which makes for very exciting times at Bliss GVS.
Business area of the company
It is a fast-growing Pharmaceutical Company with a proven track record of developing, manufacturing and marketing high quality pharmaceutical formulations at affordable prices for the global market. The company’s most unique product is ‘Today Vaginal Contraceptive’, a safe female contraceptive aimed at furthering Planned Parenthood and is also an established method for preventing conception. Bliss also manufactures to US specification vaginal pessaries of Clotrimazole & Povidone Iodine in addition to Anal Suppositories for treatment of piles. The company also manufacture wide range of Pessary Formulations, Suppository Formulations, Calcium Preparation, Protein Powders, Iron Preparation, Antibiotics, Analgesic & Antipyretics, Respiratory, Anti-inflammatory, Dermatological Preparations, Anti-Diarrhoeal products.
- 1984: Incorporated as Bliss Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited.
- 1986: Launch of Flagship product ‘TODAY’, a vaginal contraceptive.
- 2006: Merger of GVS Labs with Bliss Chemicals & Pharma to form Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd.
- 2007: Commissioning of manufacturing units for Tablets & Dry Syrups at Palghar.
- 2010: Commissioning of a state-of-the-artfacility for Suppositories and Pessaries.
- 2011: EU-GMP approval to the manufacturing facility for suppository facility.
- 2015: Setting up Healthcare Centres in East Africa under Bliss GVS Healthcare.
- 2017: Setting up offices in South East Asian countries.
- 2018: Divestment from Bliss GVS Healthcare.
- 2019: Setting up of multi-dosage facility (Vevoor Plant).
|Parent Organization||Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd.||Managing Director||Gagan Harsh Sharma|