About the Company
Bhansali Engineering Polymers (BEPL) is a leading name in the petrochemical sector in
The company manufactures and produces variety of specialty grades and 1200 different colour shades meeting customers requirements in different applications. The company has dedicated R & D team that helps to develop its application in shortest possible time.
For more than a decade, BEPL has been a trusted partner for the makers of automobiles, home appliances, telephones, electrical and electronics appliances, business machines, luggage, stationery, novelties and various other products.
Major clients of BEPL include large Indian brands namely Bajaj, Exide, Fiat, Aquaguard, Beetel, VIP, Samsonite, BPL, Onida, Sanyo, Videocon, Voltas, Whirpool, Electrolux, Crompton, IFB, LG, Kenstar, Tata, Toyota, Yahama and may more.
- High Rubber Graft
Bhansali Engineering Polymers (BEPL) was incorporated in the year 1986. The company was promoted by Shri B M Bhansali. BEPL was the first company in
The company enhanced its capacity from 7500 TPA in 1990 to 15,000 TPA in the year 1996. In 2000, company acquired Vadodara-based Polychem and also added facility for manufacturing merchant SAN. With further expansion and addition of balancing equipment at both units at Satnoor and Vadodara, its installed capacity exceeded 30000 TPA in 2002. Continuing on the path of expansion, BEPL acquired Rajasthan Polymers Resins (RPRL) in the year 2004 to further enhance the production capacity to 48,000 TPA. BEPL has taken a step for a big expansion leap towards 200 KTPA in near future. Moreover, basic layout for 400 KTPA and 600 KTPA expansion has been finalized.
- 1984- The company was incorporated as public limited company in April of that year.
- 1986- The company signed agreement with Sumitomo of Japan for 7.5 KTPA capacity ABS Plant.
- 1990- In January, the company started 7.5 KTPA capacity ABS Plant at Satnoor (Madhya Pradesh).
- 1996- BEPL expanded capacity at the Satnoor plant: 15 KTPA capacity of ABS in March.
- 1999- In September, the company took over under licence and subsequently purchased Polychem’s 5 KTPA capacity ABS/SAN Plant at Vadodara.
- 2002- In September, company ABS/SAN plant at Vadodara Plant 12 KTPA (combined capacity of both the units – 27 KTPA).
- 2003-2004- The company took over Greaves’ RPRL unit having manufacturing capacity of 20 KTPA.
- 2005- BEPL implemented ERP package (mySAP) across the organization.
- 2007- BEPL obtained ISO 9001-2000 certification
BEPL’s ambitious mid-to-long term strategy concentrates on strengthening its vertically integrated business structure. For its petrochemical business, BEPL has plans to further strengthen its foothold and position itself as a major player in main growing markets across the globe. This will be realized by raising the product quality and cost competitiveness through enhanced R&D and marketing abilities.
|Parent Organization||Bhansali Engineering Polymers Ltd.||Managing Director||B M Bhansali|