About the Company
Aurum PropTech Ltd is Software Technology and Services company with its headquarters at Navi Mumbai, India. The company was founded in 2015 as an Insurance Tech company and was formerly known as Majesco Limited. In March 2021, Aurum Platz IT Pvt Ltd which now owns the promoter shareholding pivoted it to a PropTech - Property Technology company.
It is a new-age Technology company revolutionizing Real Estate with an integrated PropTech ecosystem that brings real estate, people, and technology together. The PropTech ecosystem shall boost data driven real estate investment and financing, increase enterprise efficiency, enhance customer experience, and promote connected living. It is a diverse and young team with exceptional talent, visionary leadership with customer centricity at its heart.
Business area of the company
The company builds and operates PropTech products, services and platforms focused on the B2B, B2C, B2B2C and D2C Real Estate Value Chains. Its combined real estate domain experience and tech expertise elevate experiences for creators, consumers, and capital allocators of Real Estate. The company’s full stack range of integrated ecosystem includes products, services, and platforms with cutting edge technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Block Chain, Augmented Realty and Virtual Reality.
History and milestones
- June 2015: Majesco Demerger from Mastek.
- August 2020: Majesco insuretech business sold to Thoma Bravo for $594 million.
- March-June 2021: Aurum Ventures acquires 35% including promoter shareholding in majesco.
- July 2021: Approves acquisition of majority stake in CRM company sell.do.
- July 2021: Announces PropTech as its new line of business.Identifies 4 Key areas for its integrated PropTech Ecosystem - Customer Experience, Enterprise Efficiency, Connected Living, Invest & Finance.
- August 2021: Launches state of the art integrated FulFillment Center.
- October 2021: Majesco changes its name to Aurum PropTech Ltd.
- October 2021: Approves acquisition of 49% stake in Asset Management Company Integrow.
- December 2021: Approves acquisition of majority stake in Rental Management Software Platform TheHouseMonk.
- February 2022: Approves acquisition of 53% stake in Grexter Living.
|Parent Organization||Aurum Proptech Ltd.||Managing Director|