About the Company
Astral Poly Technik has established itself as one of India’s dominant brands in the plastic piping segment with diverse end-user applications. Incorporated in 1996, the company is steadily progressing in the adhesive segment and infrastructure products as well. The company has been a pioneer in introducing Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) pipes and fittings in the country. The company offers a wide array of products across piping and adhesives categories to meet the dynamic needs of the real estate sector and millions of Indian households. With strategically-located manufacturing facilities in India and overseas, the company is counted for bringing the most innovative piping and adhesive products with unmatched quality.
Underpinned by its entrenched market presence and wide geographical footprint, the company today is an integrated CPVC player with robust capacity and execution prowess. The company has strengthened its product portfolio by acquiring Rex Polyextrusion (REPL) a couple of years back. The expanded product suit enables the company to offer newer products in the infrastructure segment with varied applications. With strong focus on promotion, the company has continuously increased its brand visibility and customer penetration across the country.
Business area of the company
The company is among the country’s leading manufacturers of plastic pipes used across the industries and is now making strong inroads into the adhesives segment and infrastructure products. It manufactures plumbing, drainage, agriculture, industrial, electrical conduit and fire sprinkler pipes along with selling Hauraton surface drainage systems in India. It has set new benchmarks of quality and innovation in plumbing and drainage solutions of the country.
- Plumbing Pipes & Fittings: CPVC PRO, Pex-a PRO, Aquarius
- Sewerage Drainage Pipes & Fittings: Silencio, DrainMaster, Foamcore, DrainHulk, Underground, D-Rex
- Agriculture Pipes & Fittings: Bore-Well, Case-Well, Aquasafe, Geo-Rex
- Cleaning And Protectants: Resi Shield Glass and Surface Cleaner, Resi Shield Glass and Surface Protectant, Resi Shield Lime Scale Remover, Resi Shield Stain Remover Scrub, Resi Shield Surface Cleaner
- Instant Hand Sanitizers: Resi Shield Hand Sanitizer
- Surface Drainage System: Hauraton
- Insulation Tube: Insu PRO
- Fire Sprinklers Pipes & Fittings: Fire PRO
- Cable Protection: Wire Guard, TeleRex
- Urban Infrastructure: Plus+StiRex, Pre-StiRex
- Industrial Pipes & Fittings: Chem PRO, Aquarius Plus
- Ancillary Products: Clamps & Hangers
- 2012-13: Enterprising Entrepreneur of the year Award.
- 2013: Business Standard Star SME of the year Award.
- 2014: First BIS certification for Automatic Fire Sprinkler Piping System.
- 2016: India’s Most Trusted Pipe Brand Award.
- 2016: ET Inspiring Business Leaders of India Award.
- 2016: India’s Most Attractive Pipe Brand Award.
- 2018: Received ‘CFO 100’ award.
- 2019: Most Trusted Piping Brand -TRA.
- 2019: Received ‘CFO 100’ award.
- 1999: First to introduce CPVC piping system in India.
- 2004: First to launch a lead-free uPVC piping system in India.
- 2007: First to get NSF Approval for CPVC piping system in India.
- 2007: Astral became public limited company.
- 2008: Kenya Plant Commissioned.
- 2009: Dholka Plant Commissioned.
- 2012: First to launch lead-free uPVC column pipes in India.
- 2014: Forays into bendable CPCV pipes for gas distribution.
- 2014: Acquires 80 percent controlling stake in UK-based adhesive and sealants maker Seal It Services.
- 2014: Acquires 76 percent in Resinova for Rs 213 crore.
- 2014: Wire Guard launch.
- 2015: Launched Astral Silencio.
- 2017: Launched Hauraton Surface Drainage System.
- 2017: Resiquick Launch.
- 2018: USA Plant of Seal It commissioned.
- 2018: Rescue Tape Launch.
- 2018: Ghiloth Plant Commissioned.
- 2018: Launched Pex-a Pro – Next Gen Hot and Cold Plumbing System.
- 2018: Announces acquisition of Rex Polyextrusion with 51% equity buyout.
- 2019: Astral Pipes Join Hands With Prabhas Starrer Saaho.
|Parent Organisation||Astral Ltd.||Managing Director||Sandeep P Engineer|