Wood & Wood Products
|Market Cap||131 Cr||EPS||6.4||High||67.45|
|Stock P/E||10.3||Net Profit Margin||2.9||Low||66.5|
Archidply Industries Price chart
|Market Cap||131 Cr||ROE||9.2%|
|P/B Ratio||1.3||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||24.4||Book Value||50.2|
About the Company
Archidply Industries Limited is a public limited company domiciled in India incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act. The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing two broad product segments, i.e Wood Based Products and Paper Based Products.
The company has branches and dealers’ network spread all over the country. The company is procuring raw material & trading goods locally as well as imports them. Goods are sold both in domestic and overseas markets.The registered office of the company is at Plot No. 7, Sector9, Integrated Industrial Estate, SIDCUL, Pant Nagar, Rudrapur 263 153, Uttarakhand, India.
Business area of the company
The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing two broad product segments, i.e Wood Based Products and Paper Based Products.
Products of the company
- Industrial laminate
- 1976: Founding of Assam Timber products Manufacturing Plywood & Blockboards.
- 1982: Udyogpatra Awarded by Vice President of India to Chairman for Self made Industialist.
- 1990: Conception of Bordhumsa Tea Estates Pvt. Ltd.
- 1995: Takeover of Mysore Chipboard Ltd. Manufacturing Particle Board & Pre-Laminated Board.
- 1999: Swatantra Swarna Jayanti Udyog Vibhushan Awarded by Commerce Minister of India to Chairman.
- 2000: Established Shri Shyam Tea Estate.
- 2006: Inception of Uttaranchal Facility to Manufacture Plywood & Laminate.
- 2007: Listed in BSE and NSE as Archidply Industries Ltd.
- 2007: TVC AD Campaign and also received ECOMARK Certification.
- 2008: Beginning of Karnataka Facility to Manufacture Veneers & Pre-Lam.
- 2015: Started overseas business through exports.
- 2017: Implementation of SAP S/4 HANA ERP.
- 2019: Awarded the Powerbrand status.
- 2020: The demerger of the company took place and Archidply Décor got listed in the NSE and BSE.
|Parent Organisation||Archidply Industries Ltd.||Managing Director||Rajiv Daga|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|