About the Company
Anjani Portland Cement, formerly known as Anjani Cement, is engaged in the business of manufacturing of cement. The company, started with initial production of 0.3 million tonnes per annum in 1999, has now a production capacity of 1.2 million tonnes per annum. The cement is only as good as its raw materials and primarily depends on the quality of the lime stone used. The limestone mines of Anjani are acclaimed as the best mines amongst the cement brackets of Nalgonda district, thus confirming the superior quality of the cement produced.
Anjani Cement has captured the market in Andhra Pradesh and has now extended its reach to Tamil Nadu, Orissa and Karnataka and also made forays into the markets of Maharashtra.
The Company’s products include OPC (Ordinary Portland Cement) 53 Grade, OPC (Ordinary Portland Cement) 43 Grade and PPC (Portland Pozzolana Cement). The Company’s plant has hands free and fully automated production process installed using SIEMENS PCS7-CEMAT Distribution Control System with around-the-clock monitoring, sampling and analysis of cement production through its stages from mining to packing.
The Company’s wholly owned subsidiaries include Vennar Ceramics Ltd and Hitech Print Systems Ltd. Hitech Print Systems, a IBA and ISO 9001-2008 certified company, was registered in the year 1986 and commenced production in 1988; has become the subsidiary of Anjani Portland Cement Ltd. in 2007. HPCL has its presence and reach across the country. This unit is poised to meet diverse needs of sizeable scale.Vennar Ceramics established in the year 1998 and became a wholly owned subsidiary in the year 2001. The company has the distinction of being the first gas- based power generating plant in India with a capacity of 2.7 Megawatts. The 3000 KW rated engine has been sourced from Wartsila of Sweden and the generator from A.B.B., France.
- 1999-2000 Commenced commercial production after take-over of management and changed the name to Anjani Portland Cement Limited.
- 2000-2001 Acquired M/s.Vennar Ceramics Limited, a gas based power generating company to cater to 60% of power requirement.
- 2001-2002 Installation of secondary crusher at the plant.
- 2003-2004 Introduction of high efficiency cyclones, burners and introduction of screw compressors in place of unit conpressors.
- 2004-2005 Calciner modification done to improve production.
- 2005-2006 Installed an additional cement mill to increase cement grinding capacity.
- 2006-2007 Installed high efficiency fans, acquired grinding unit (M/s.Pachava Cements Ltd.) Declared Maiden Dividend.
- 2007-2008 Installation of R.A.B.H. and distribution control system. Acquired Hi-Tech print Systems Ltd., a leading security printer in south India.
- 2009 Inauguration of Anjani Powder Research Centre.
- 2010 Inauguration of new corporate office - Anjani Cement Centre. Anjani Studio –first of its kind to be launched in the industry. Started production at the second plant and achieved rated capacity in July 10’. Anjani Portland Cement Limited has been certified as an ISO 9001:2008 company. Inauguration of BV Raju Institute of Cement Technology.
|Parent Organization||Anjani Portland Cement Ltd.||Managing Director||N Venkat Raju|