|Market Cap||10,265 Cr||EPS||46.5||High||3095|
|Stock P/E||65.5||Net Profit Margin||-0.6||Low||3024|
|Market Cap||10,265 Cr||ROE||9.1%|
|P/B Ratio||5.2||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||87.1||Book Value||580.6|
About the Company
The company was incorporated on April 2, 1990 as ‘Amber Enterprises India Private Limited’ at Jalandhar, Punjab as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. Subsequently, the company was converted into a public company pursuant to special resolution passed by shareholders on September 20, 2017 and the name of the company was changed to ‘Amber Enterprises India Limited’ and a Fresh Certificate of Incorporation consequent upon conversion to public limited Company dated September 22, 2017 was issued by the Registrar of Companies, Chandigarh.
Amber Enterprises India is a market leader in the room air conditioner (RAC) original equipment manufacturer/original design manufacturer industry in India with a market share of 55.4% in terms of volume in Fiscal 2017. It is a one-stop solutions provider for the major brands in the The company is focused on consistently upgrading the technology used in its products as well as the processes used in manufacturing them through its research and development (R&D) efforts. It has a dedicated R&D centre located at Rajpura facility. Through its R&D and innovation capabilities, backed by an in-house tool room, it has successfully designed and developed a portfolio of wide ranging RACs and components. The company has the ability to manufacture most of its products from the concept and design stage till the final delivery thereby covering the entire manufacturing value chain.
Business area of the company
The company design and manufacture complete RACs including window air conditioners (WACs) and indoor units (IDUs) and outdoor units (ODUs) of split air conditioners (SACs) with specifications ranging from 0.75 ton to 2 ton, across energy ratings and types of refrigerant. It also design and manufacture Inverter RACs on ranging from1 ton to 2 ton. Besides, the company manufactures critical and reliability functional components of RACs such as heat exchangers, motors, inverter and non-inverter printed circuit boards and multi-flow condensers. It manufactures other RAC components such as sheet metal components, copper tubing and injection molding components. In addition, the company manufactures components for other consumer durables and automobiles such as case liners for refrigerator, plastic extrusion sheets and printed circuit boards for consumer durables and automobile industry, sheet metal components for microwave, washing machine tub assemblies and for automobiles and metal ceiling industries.
Room Air Conditioners
- Window Room Air Conditioners
- Split Air Conditioner
- Inverter Split Air Conditioners
- Heat Exchanger
- Sheet Metal Component Non Ac Components
- Electric Motor
- Copper Tubing
Non Ac Components
- Plastic Extrusion
- Vacuum Forming
- Sheet Metal Component Non Ac Components
Mobile Air Conditioners
- Railway Air Conditioners
- Metro Air Conditioners
- Bus Air Conditioners
- Defence & Telecommunications
Awards and certifications
- 2014: The company received ‘Cost Improvement Outstanding Performance Award’ from Panasonic for 2014, ‘Best ASCE Performance Award Year’ from LG Electronics for 2014 and ‘Localization Support Excellence Award’ from Panasonic for 2013-2014.
- 2015: It received ‘Best Development Support Award’ from Panasonic for 2014-2015, ‘Best Supplier Award for on-time Delivery’ in Strategic Business Partners Meet, 2015 and ‘Best Supplier Award’ from Honeywell, 2015.
- 2016: It received ‘Best of Best Performance Award’ from LG Electronics for 2015 and 2016, ‘Leadership Business Innovation Award’ from Panasonic for 2015-2016, ‘Best Infrastructure Improvement Award’ from LG Electronics for 2016 and ‘Vendor Performance Excellence Award’ in finished goods category from Blue Star for 2015-2016.
- 2017: The company received ‘Best Support: Green Supply Chain’ from Godrej for 2016-2017, Gold award in relation to green company rating system from CII-Sohrabji Godrej Green Business Center in 2017, Certificate of appreciation from SML ISUZU in recognition of performance in supply excellence and ‘Best Tooling Management Award for 2017’ from LG Electronics at LG Noida Annual Business Partners Meet.
- 2018: Best Productivity Improvement Award 2018 from LG (IL JIN unit).
- 2018: Journey of togetherness - Tata Steel.
- 2018: Best Support Lean Supply Award from Godrej Appliances.
- 2019: Received Business Excellence Award from 3DQDVRQLF ,QGLD 3ULYDWH /LPLWHG IRU QDQFLDO year 2019-2020 at Business Partner meet held in October 2019 - Jhajjar Unit 1.
- 2019: Received “Best of Best performance Award Year 2019” from LG Electronics on 29 November 2019.
- 2019: Received “Commendable Performance for Harvester Business Award Financial year 2019-20” from John Deere.
- 2019: Received “BEST KAIZEN in Productivity MSME Award 2019” from CII at 12th CII National Competitiveness and Cluster Summit 2019.
Major events and milestones
- 1990: Incorporated as a private limited company.
- 1994: The first factory at Rajpura was established.
- 2003-04: Started Dehradun Plant for RAC manufacturing for LG.
- 2004: Dehradun Factory Unit - 4 established.
- 2005-06: Started manufacturing microwave ovens for LG.
- 2008: Started Noida Ecotech Unit.
- 2007-08: Started manufacturing heat exchangers.
- 2009: Dehradun Factory Unit - 5 was established.
- 2010: Kasna Unit, Kala Amb Unit and Pune Unit established.
- 2010: Dehradun Factory Unit - 6 was established.
- 2012: Jhajjar Unit was established.
- 2011: Investment by Green India Venture Fund.
- 2012: Investment by Reliance Alternative Investments Fund - Private Equity Fund Scheme - I; Acquisition of PICL.
- 2017: Investment by Ascent and exit to Reliance Alternative Investments Fund - Private Equity Fund Scheme - I through purchase by Ascent.
- 2017: Incorporation of new subsidiary, Appserve.
- 2017: Acquisition of a new subsidiary, IL JIN.
- 2018: EVER has become the subsidiary of Amber by virtue of controlling the composition of the Board of EVER.
- 2020: Amber Enterprises acquires 20% stake in Sidwal.
|Parent Organization||Amber Enterprises India Ltd.||Managing Director||Daljit Singh|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|