|Market Cap||12,227 Cr||EPS||10.5||High||1055|
|Stock P/E||93.8||Net Profit Margin||20.4||Low||1001|
|Market Cap||12,227 Cr||ROE||16.0%|
|P/B Ratio||9.8||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||61.9||Book Value||99.8|
About the Company
Aether Industries was incorporated on January 23, 2013, at Surat, Gujarat, India as a public limited company under the Companies Act, 1956 and received the certificate for commencement of business from RoC on March 18, 2013.
Aether Industries is a speciality chemical manufacturer in India focused on producing advanced intermediates and speciality chemicals involving complex and differentiated chemistry and technology core competencies. Its business was started in 2013 with a vision to create a niche in the global chemical industry with a creative approach towards chemistry, technology and systems that would lead to sustainable growth. In the first phase of its development through Fiscal 2017, it focused on building its team and infrastructure and on its R&D centred around building its core competencies.
The company is focused on the core competencies model of chemistry and technology. It has three business models under which it operate: (i) large scale manufacturing of its own intermediates and speciality chemicals; (ii) contract research and manufacturing services (CRAMS) and (iii) contract/exclusive manufacturing. It has a nuanced criteria for choosing its products based on their chemical complexity, niche applications, limited competition, scalability and commercial potential. Using these criteria, it developed, and continue to develop, advanced intermediates and speciality chemicals products having applications in the pharmaceutical, agrochemicals, material science, coatings, high performance photography, additives and oil & gas segments of the chemicals industry.
It specializes in products based on an intricate marriage of complex chemistry and technology core competencies. Examples of its chemistry core competencies include Grignards, organolithium and other organometallic chemistry, ethylene oxide and isobutylene chemistry, hydrogenation, catalysis (homogeneous /heterogeneous), cross coupling chemistry and metathesis/polymerization chemistry. Examples of its technology core competencies include continuous reaction technology, high pressure reaction technology, fixed bed reaction technology, distributed control system (DCS) process automation and high vacuum distillation technology (wiped film/short path). By its focus on core competencies, it has have developed a chemistry and technology oriented sales vision, as compared to a product and industry oriented sales vision.
Business area of the company
Aether Industries, based out of Surat (Gujarat, India), focuses on producing advanced intermediates and speciality chemicals involving complex and differentiated chemistry and technology core competencies. Its products find application in the pharmaceutical, agrochemical, material science, coating, high performance photography, additive, and oil and gas segments of the chemical industry.
Key Awards, Accreditations and Recognition
- 2015: Awarded with ISO 9001:2015 (Manufacturing Facility 1 – Hojiwala Unit).
- 2017: Awarded with ISO 9001:2015.
- 2017: Awarded with GMP - (ICH Q7 Revision 1).
- 2018: Awarded with ISO 14001:2015.
- 2021: Awarded with ISO 27001:2013.
- 2021: Awarded with ISO 45001:2018.
- 2022: Silver rating from EcoVadis (Sustainability Rating).
- 2022: Membership to UN Global Compact (Network India).
Major events and milestones
- 2013: Incorporation of the Company.
- 2013: Commencement of R&D operations at Manufacturing Facility 1.
- 2014: Commenced the Pilot-Plant Operation at Manufacturing Facility 1.
- 2014: Implementation of the in-house developed web / mobile portal for employees – AIRIS (Aether Integrated Resources Information System).
- 2014: Implementation of the SAP B-1 ERP System.
- 2014: The company team grows to over 50 employees.
- 2015: Acquired land of 10500 Sq. Mtr. at Manufacturing Facility 2 (Plot No. 8203) and commenced the construction for two production facilities.
- 2015: Company team grows to over 100 employees.
- 2016: Completed the construction of two production facilities and started commercial production at Manufacturing Facility 2 (Plot No. 8203).
- 2016: Started commercial production of our signature product 4MEP.
- 2016: Company team grows to over 200 employees.
- 2017: Expansion of the QA / QC facility at Manufacturing Facility 1.
- 2017: Company team grows to over 300 employees.
- 2018: Achieved the turn-over of Rs 1,000 Million.
- 2018: Started commercial production of signature product OTBN.
- 2019: Achieved the turn-over of Rs 2,000 Million.
- 2019: Added a warehouse at Plot No. 6,714, GIDC Sachin.
- 2019: Started commercial production of signature product MMBC.
- 2019: Company team grows to over 400 employees.
- 2020: Achieved the turn-over of Rs. 3,000 Million.
- 2020: Pilot plant of the Company was expanded at Manufacturing Facility 1.
- 2020: Added a unit for expansion of R&D and Pilot Plant at Manufacturing Facility 1.
- 2020: Commenced the construction of Solvent Recovery Plant at Manufacturing Facility 2.
- 2020: Implemented in-house developed web-based safety / mobile based safety / security system.
- 2020: Company team grows to 500 employees.
- 2021: Achieved the turn-over of Rs. 4,500 Million.
- 2021: Launched commercial production of BFA.
- 2021: Added a warehouse at Plot No. 8208, GIDC Sachin.
- 2021: Acquired land of 5,250 Sq. Mtrs. at Proposed Greenfield Project from GIDC and started construction.
- 2021: Company team grows to over 700 employees.
|Parent Organization||Aether Industries Ltd.||Managing Director||Ashwin Desai|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|