IT - Software
|Market Cap||545 Cr||EPS||1.7||High||102.7|
|Stock P/E||57.5||Net Profit Margin||10.6||Low||98.1|
Allied Digital Serv Price chart
|Market Cap||545 Cr||ROE||2.9%|
|P/B Ratio||1.1||Dividend Yield||1.0%|
|Industry P/E||32.5||Book Value||89.8|
About the Company
Allied Digital Services Limited (ADSL) is renowned as a leading Global IT Transformation Architect, having its operations in pan India, USA, Australia, Europe and Middle East Asia with an impeccable track record for designing, developing, deploying digital solutions and delivering end-to-end IT infrastructure services.
The Company is a public limited company incorporated and domiciled in India and has its registered office in Mumbai, India. The Company has its primary listings on the BSE and NSE in India. The company has presence in pan India and it has Subsidiary companies in USA, UK, Singapore, Australia, Ireland, Brazil, Japan and China.
Business area of the company
The company provides wide range of information technology and consultancy services including Infrastructure Services, End user IT Support, IT asset life cycle, enterprise applications and integrated solutions.
- Digital workplace
- Digital infrastructure
- Digital Application
- Digital Security
Awards & Accolades
Financial Year 2018-2019
- CMD - Nitin Shah received Outstanding Global Leadership Award 2019
- Allied Digital Services - US operations excels in Customer Delight.
- CMD - Nitin Shah awarded most Promising Entrepreneur of India.
Financial Year 2019-2020
- Allied Digital gets Commendatory Certificate from Pune Traffic Police.
- Allied Digital CMD - Nitin Shah was featured in the prestigious 'The Economic Times - Promising Entrepreneurs of India' Coffee Table book.
- Allied Digital (USA) CFO - Kapil Mehta is nominated for the Los Angeles Business Journal CFO Awards 2019.
Financial Year 2020-2021
- Allied Digital wins in the managed IT service category at CIO Choice 2021.
- Allied Digital has been awarded SME Grade-1 (the highest credit worthiness) by the Brickworks Rating Agency.
- CMD - Nitin Shah among the top 100 global influencers who receive the Piktale Influencers Award June 2021.
- CMD - Nitin Shah received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the VJTI Alumni Assotiation.
Financial Year 2021-2022
- Allied Digital CMD - Nitin Shah has been recognized as one of “The most promising business leader of Asia 2021-22”.
- Allied Digital recognized as Best Brand 2021 by the Economic Times.
- Allied Digital is now admitted into the New Champions program by the World Economic Forum.
- Incorporation of Allied Digital Services
- Partnership with Dell
- Close alliance with Microsoft, Cisco and Intel
- Rated as one of the top 3 TPM houses of India
- Close alliance with HP, IBM. Digital Data Service
- Successful completion of IPO
- Reached 132 direct locations across India
- Acquisition of majority of Allied Digital LLC. Digicomp
- Accreditation of ISO/IEC 27001:2005 at Mahape
- Awarded “Best under the Billion” by Forbes for 2008
- Successful completion of Q-I-P awarded best managed service provider - by CRN excellence awards
- Awarded “Best under the Billion” by Forbes for 2009
- Intel makes strategic investment in Allied Digital
- En Pointe Global changes identity Allied Digital Services LLC
- Awarded “Best under the Billion” by Forbes for 2010
- Started operation in UK
- Launch of ADiCube Service & Solutions
- Initiated Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) strategy
- Expanded to 40+ countries
- Shifted to larger premises in Torrance, California
- Smart city solutions
- Cloud Partnership
- CMMI Level 3
- IoT Practice
- Al initiatives
|Parent Organisation||Allied Digital Services Ltd.||Managing Director||Nitin Shah|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|