About the Company
Adani Transmission (ATL) is the largest private power sector transmission and retail electricity distribution company in India. The company builds, commissions, operates and maintains electric power transmission systems, and distributes electricity in the suburbs of Mumbai. Its operational projects in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Haryana.
Business area of the company
The company’s power transmission business in India focuses on the execution of new transmission systems under licensing from central and state electricity bodies, and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) of existing assets through outsourced partners. Its distribution business focuses on two aspects. First, expanding its customer base through high reliable & affordable power supply and exceptional customer service provided through continuous investments & technological upgradation. Second, modernising the operating model through Advance Metering Infrastructure to bring operational efficiency, flexibility and become at par with global utilities. Besides, in FY19, the company forayed into the retail electricity distribution space with the acquisition of Mumbai’s Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution (GTD) business license. Today, Adani Electricity Mumbai (AEML) caters to many customers in the Mumbai suburbs and Mira-Bhayander Municipal Corporation in the Thane district.
- 7th FICCI Quality Systems Excellence Awards for Industry: AEML-Transmission conferred with the Platinum Prize (1st Prize) in Medium category in the Power Sector.
- Performance Award-5S: AEML-T conferred with 'Par Excellence' Performance Award in 5S National Conclave.
- 5S Certificate: Transmission–TLM Dahanu and Capex Store received 5S Certificate for successfully implementation of 5S Workplace Management System.
- ISO 27001 Certificate: AEML-T bagged ISO 27001 Certification for an Information Security Management.
- 2017: Attains a new milestone of 8500 ckt kms of transmission lines in operation by completing the acquisition of operational transmission assets of Western Region Strengthening System Schemes - B & C of Reliance Infrastructure.
- 2017: Signs binding SPA with R-Infra to acquire Integrated Business of Generation, Transmission, Distribution and retail of power for Mumbai City.
- 2018: Adani Group enters Retail Electricity Distribution Business with Largest Private Network.
- 2019: Completes acquisition of Bikaner-Khetri transmission project.
- 2019: Signs agreement to execute WRSS XXI (A) transmission project linked to Renewable Power Generation in Gujarat.
- 2019: Receives Letter of Intent (LOI) for Centre Sector Transmission Project linked to Renewable Energy in state of Gujarat - LOI received for Lakadia Banaskantha Transco.
- 2019: Receives LOI for Centre Sector Transmission Project linked to Renewable Energy in state of Gujarat - LOI received for Jam Khambaliya Transco.
- 2019: Receives LOI for Transmission Project in the State of Maharashtra on Tariff Based Competitive Bidding (TBCB) Model,
- 2020: Circles up first ever US private placement for $310 million.
- 2020: Announces completion of Qatar Investment Authority investment in Adani Electricity Mumbai.
- 2020: Signs agreement to execute Kharghar Vikhroli Transmission.
- 2020: Signs definitive agreements with Kalpataru for acquisition of Alipurduar Transmission.
|Parent Organization||Adani Energy Solutions Ltd.||Managing Director||Anil Sardana|