About the Company
Aarti Industries Limited is listed entity incorporated in India. Aarti Industries is a leading Indian manufacturer of Speciality Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals with a global footprint. Chemicals manufactured by the company are used in the downstream manufacture of pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, polymers, additives, surfactants, pigments, dyes, etc.
Business area of the company
Aarti Industries is engaged in manufacturing and dealing in speciality chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
Products offered by the company
- Dinitro chlorination
- Other (inorganic)
- Quinapril HCL
- Benazepril HCL
- Benazepril HCL Polymorph B
- Perindopril Tert-butylamine
- Perindopril Arginine
- Ranolazine Di-HCL / Base
- Bambuterol HCL
- Salmeterol Xinafoate
- Ipratropium Bromide
- Fluticasone Propionate
- Fluticasone Furoate
- Mometasone Furoate Monohydrate
- Formoterol Fumarate
- Montelukast Sodium
- Ifosfamide Sterile
- Cyclophosphamide Sterile
- R-Salbutamol Sulphate
- Levalbuterol HCL
- Levalbuterol Tartrate
- Incorporated Aarti Organics Private Limited.
- Commenced 1,200 Tonnes Per Annum (TPA) unit for Nitro Chloro Benzenes (NCB) in Sarigram, Gujarat.
- Set up the first large-scale organic plant in Vapi - 4,500 TPA unit for NCB.
- Set up a large-scale hydrogenation and nitration unit at Jhagadia (hydrogen gas via pipeline).
- Expanded the NCB and sulphuric acid capacity.
- Set up a large-scale speciality chemical unit in Kutch.
- Received US FDA approval for an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) unit in Tarapur.
- Upgraded the hydrogenation unit from batch to continuous.
- Received USFDA approval for the custom synthesis division at Vapi.
- Commenced bulk shipment for global markets.
- Commissioned an ethylation facility at Dahej SEZ (ethylene gas via pipeline).
- Expanded the NCB capacity from 57 KTPA to 75 KTPA.
- Commenced the functioning of the calcium chloride facility.
- Started operations at co-generation and solar power plants.
- Commissioned the Nitro Toulene plant.
- Signed two large multi-year contracts with global players.
- Manufacturing facility being set up at Dahej SEZ.
- Commissioned the Nitro Toulene hydrogenation facility at Jhagadia.
- Signed another multi-year contract with a global player.
- Operationalised Aarti Research and Technology Centre (ARTC) at Mahape, Navi Mumbai.
- Commissioned two units at Dahej SEZ for high-value speciality chemicals.
|Parent Organization||Aarti Industries Ltd.||Managing Director||Rajendra Vallabhaji Gogri|