|Market Cap||25,747 Cr||EPS||353.7||High||22977|
|Stock P/E||64.6||Net Profit Margin||12.6||Low||22589|
3M India Price chart
|Market Cap||25,747 Cr||ROE||13.3%|
|P/B Ratio||9.3||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||39.9||Book Value||2.5K|
About the Company
The company is the flagship listed Company of 3M Company, USA in India. 3M India managed its operations in four operating business segments: Safety and Industrial; Transportation & Electronics; Health Care; and Consumer. The Company’s four business segments bring together common or related 3M technologies, enhancing the development of innovative products and services and providing for efficient sharing of business resources. Most of its products involve expertise in technology, product development, manufacturing and marketing, and are subject to competition from products manufactured and sold by other technologically oriented companies
Business area of the company
3M Company is a diversified technology and science Company with a global presence in the following businesses: Safety and Industrial; Transportation & Electronics; Health Care; and Consumer and is among the leading manufacturers of products for many of the markets it serves.
Products of the company
- Advanced materials
- Aerospace & Aircraft Maintenance
- Architecture & Construction
- Casting & Splinting
- Food Safety & Microbiology
- Food Service & Hospitality
- Hand Hygiene
- Health Information Systems
- Marine Maintenance and Repair
- Medical Device & Optical Components
- Patient Monitoring
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety Products
- Securement & Immobilization-Dressing Securement
- Signs & Displays
- Skin & Wound Care
- Sterilization Monitoring
- Surgical Solutions
- Tapes & Adhesives
- Traffic & Vehicle Safety
- Vascular Access
- Wire & Cable
Awards & Recognitions
Ethics & Compliance
- 3M Company was honoured as one of 8 companies in the industrial manufacturing category worldwide for the World’s Most Ethical Company recognition. The company is proud to receive this for seven years in a row, an outcome of the collective efforts of 3Mers around the world.
- 3M India was ranked 107th by market capitalisation, in Business Today's BT500 India's Most Valuable Listed Companies, an annual study that ranks listed companies on the basis of market capitalization and other financial parameters.
- An innovation developed by 3M India Limited R&D lab, 3M Scotchkote RG 700 Solar Heat Reflective Coating, was conferred an honourary mention in Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas in the Energy category.
Diversity & Inclusion
- 2019 Working Mother & AVTAR Best Companies for Women in India study recognised 3M India Limited as one of the Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India, for commitment to gender inclusive policies and initiatives.
- 3M India Ranjangaon plant was awarded the Gold Award for Manufacturing Excellence by Frost & Sullivan for the second consecutive year.
- 3M India was recognised on the occasion of World Food Safety Day for contributing to FSSAI standards, methods & capacity building activities.
- 3M India manufacturing plant at Electronics city received the 3M Corporate recognition for Quality achievement for the eighth consecutive year.
- Jun - 3M and Birlas become Partners
- Nov - Foundation laid for Manufacturing Facility at Electronics City, Bangalore
- Feb - Inauguration of Customer Tech Centre, Bangalore, by Allen F. Jacobson, CEO, 3M, St.Paul
- Apr - Production of UY connectors
- Jun - First Shipment of MS2 Connectors
- Jul - Commencement of Scotch-Brite Conversion
- Sep - First Shipment of first Automotive Stripings
- Oct - Installation of Tape Coater
- Jan - Production of Box Sealing Tape Manufacturing of first batch of Light Water
- Oct - First Shareholder's Meeting
- Jul - Self-Certification Approval for Telecom Connectors.
- Jul - 3M increases equity holding to 51%.
- Jul - Warehousing Operation at Delhi.
- Nov - Warehousing Operations at Mumbai
- Jan - Opening of Chennai Customer Sales Centre
- Apr - Opening of Calcutta Customer Sales Centre
- Dec - Opening of Bangalore Customer Sales Centre
- Feb - AS-400 Installed- E-mail and IFS2 Implemented
- Apr - ISO-9002 Certification
- Nov - New Warehouse, Bangalore
- Feb - Inauguration of Graphics Production Centre - New Warehouse, Mumbai
- Mar - Printed Post-it Notes
- Dec - Opening of Second Customer Sales Centre in Bangalore
- Jan - Industrial land acquisition at Ranjangoon, Pune
- May - Mumbai Customer Sales Centre Expansion
- Jul - Chennai Warehouse
- Jan - Expansion of Bangalore Customer Sales Center-1
- Apr - 3M Increases equity holding to 76%
- Jul - Opening of new Delhi Customer Sales Centre with expanded facilities
- Aug - Inauguration of Innovation Center, Electronics City, Bangalore
- Jun - Acquisition of Auto Striping India Pvt. Ltd.
- Jul - Inauguration of Centralized Corporate Office
- Dec - Company name changed to 3M India Limited from Birla 3M Limited.
- Aug - Inauguration of Manufacturing Facility for Corrosion Protection Products in Ahmadabad
- Dec - Acquisition of Mahindra Engineering & Chemical Products Limited.
- Apr - Moved to a brand new Corporate Office at UB City in Bangalore
- Sep - Expansion of Bangalore & Ahmedabad Plants
- Oct - Acquisition of Macroworx Media Pvt Ltd
- Jun - 3M completes 20 years of operation in India
- Oct - 3M India's 5th Manufacturing facility at Ranjangaon begins commercial operations
- Jul - Phase 2 of 3M India's Corrosion Protection Manufacturing Facility at Ahmadabad inaugurated.
- 3M India made its first foray into the retail space in India with the launch of the 3M Car Care Centre initiative.
- Filed 13 patents & launched over 23 new product innovations for the India market.
- 3M India's biggest Distribution Centre inaugurated at Electronics City, Bangalore to meet 2015 growth needs.
- Expanded regional presence with 4 branch offices in Kolkata, Chennai, Pune & Gurgaon respectively.
- Inaugurated two state-of-the-art Innovation Centres at Bangalore and Gurgaon to focus on local product innovations.Filed 14 patents.
- Ranked 4th in the prestigious Indian Council of Market Research ( ICMR) list of 'Most Innovative Brands' in India.
- 3M Wins 2012 Manufacturing Leadership 100 Award for Innovative Enterprise
- 3M's Renewable Energy Division and Gossamer Space Frames unveiled the world’s largest aperture trough using 3M Solar Mirror Film 1100 for concentrated solar power.
- 3M topped $30 billion in sales around the globe.
- In May 2014 3M reached an innovation milestone with the issuance of 52 patents, moving the company’s total number of patents past the 100,000 mark.
- 8KMiles acquires SERJ solution.
- EzIAM - An enterprise grade IDaaS availability announcement was made at the AWS Summit- prweb.
- 3M scientists and researchers earned the company its 100,000th patent.
- 3M has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for 16 consecutive years.
- 3M opened a state-of-the-art, $150-million research and development laboratory on its Minnesota campus.
- 3M Healthcare has partnered with leading accreditation body to launch courses for upgradation of sterilization standards in hospitals and nursing homes.
- Launch of Command range of products in e-Commerce.
- Launch of Command range of products in Modern Trade.
- Launch of innovative products like Scotch-Brite Broom, Microfiber cloth and a range of household tapes including wall-safe tapes and student tape.
- Partnered with adjacent category & household brands for cross promotional activities thereby expanding household reach for our products.
- The company inaugurated 3M’s third customer innovation center at Mumbai.
- The company has launched a national level nursing leadership awards program to recognize the contributions of nurses in India.
- The company’s India R&D team developed a coating technology for the Indian railways to reduce the temperature in passenger trains.
|Parent Organization||3M India Ltd.||Managing Director||Ramesh Ramadurai|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|