Mining & Minerals
|Market Cap||628 Cr||EPS||13.5||High||190.5|
|Stock P/E||13.2||Net Profit Margin||8.0||Low||175.15|
|Market Cap||628 Cr||ROE||15.4%|
|P/B Ratio||2.0||Dividend Yield||0.4%|
|Industry P/E||8.7||Book Value||91.1|
About the Company
20 Microns Limited (20ML) is one of India’s leading and fastest-growing micronized industrial minerals and speciality chemical manufacturing companies offering a wide range of innovative products which finds application across different industries such as paints, polymers, paper, plastic, ceramics, rubber, oil well drilling, agrochemicals, and adhesives & sealants, among others.
Incorporated in 1987, the company is India’s largest producer of white minerals. Backed by several mines, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and R&D centres, the company’s white minerals help the company cater to a cross section of industry across the globe. With the best manufacturing practices and ultra-modern R&D centers the international business forms one-fourth of the company’s business with a firm presence in many countries across Europe, Africa, Australia, South America and Asia Pacific.
Business area of the company
The company is engaged in Business of Industrial Micronised Minerals and Speciality Chemicals.
Products of the company
- Ground Calcium Carbonate
- Hydrous Kaolin
- Calcined Kaolin
- Natural Barytes
- Silica / Quartz
- Muscovite Mica
- Feldspar / Nepheline Syenite
- Diatomaceous & Siliceous Earth
- Bentonite & Attapulgite
- Natural Red Oxide
- Synthetic Red Oxide
- White / Buff & Colored
- Rutile TiO2
- White Pigment Opacifier
- Synthetic Barium Sulphate
- Micronized Wax
- Erueca Mide, Olea Mide & Processing Aid
- Anti-blocking Additives
- Matting Agents
- Rheological Additives
- Inorganic thickeners
- Flame Retardants
- Calcium Oxide Desiccant
- Activators for Rubber
- High Aspect Ratio Talc
- Sub-Micron CaCO3
- Fumed, Precipitated & Amorphous Silica
- Decorative Colored Quartz Sand
History and milestones
- 1987: 20ML started its journey with the commencement of commercial production at its Waghodia facility.
- 1990 - 1995: Strengthened its market position with the implementation of quality management systems.
- 1990 - 1995: Boosted production capabilities by expanding production capacity
- 1990 - 1995: Bolstered manufacturing capabilities with the commencement of second manufacturing unit at Vadadala.
- 1996 - 2000: Bolstered manufacturing with the commencement of new facility at Hosur (South India).
- 1996 - 2000: Enhanced its portfolio by diversifying into manufacturing of Kaolin at Bhuj.
- 2001 - 2005: Further enhanced manufacturing capabilities by setting up two new manufacturing facilities at Alwar and Tirunelveli.
- 2006 - 2010: Grew its international presence by establishing new territories and sales channels in some of the key markets such as the European, North American and Latin American continents.
- 2006 - 2010: Marked its international manufacturing presence by setting up an operation in Malaysia for Calcium Carbonate.
- 2011 - 2015: To strengthen its presence across industries and to further strengthen its product portfolio, it established its state-of-the-art R&D Centre at Waghodia, Vadodara. The company’s R&D facility is being recognized and approved by DSIR, Government of India.
- 2016 - 2020: Enhanced portfolio by initiating the manufacture of functional additives.
- 2016 - 2020: Expanded Malaysia operations for Calcium Carbonate.
- 2016 - 2020: Boosted its manufacturing capabilities by forming a subsidiary 20Microns JSC in Vietnam focused towards the manufacturing of CaCO3.
- 2016 - 2020: Inked a deal with Dorfner GmBH Germany as the exclusive distributor of Hydrous Kaolin across Europe.
- 2021: Timely met the debt repayment obligations of its bankers despite a challenging business environment.
- 2021: Enhanced its credit rating from “BBB-” to “BBB”.
- 2021: Entered into JV agreement with Dorfner to further strengthen 20ML’s international presence.
|Parent Organization||20 Microns Ltd.||Managing Director||Rajesh C Parikh|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|