|Market Cap||10,013 Cr||EPS||44.6||High||1590|
|Stock P/E||35.1||Net Profit Margin||15.7||Low||1564.15|
|Market Cap||10,013 Cr||ROE||6.2%|
|P/B Ratio||1.9||Dividend Yield||0.3%|
|Industry P/E||66.0||Book Value||822.4|
About the Company
Zydus Wellness Ltd. is established in 1988. The company is a leading consumer wellness company with an Indian heritage and a global footprint. It believes, a healthy lifestyle is not just about being active but also about feeling good from within. So, it approaches health and wellness in a holistic manner. It nourishes, nurture and energize millions of lives by offering a variety of innovative, industry-leading products. With several years of operational excellence, it has seven leading brands in its portfolio, namely Complan, Sugar Free, Glucon-D, Everyuth, Nycil, Sugarlite and Nutralite.
Headquartered in Ahmedabad and Mumbai, it has many manufacturing facilities across several locations - Aligarh, Sitarganj. Ahmedabad and Sikkim. It also has 8 co-packing facilities in India, Oman and Newzealand. Its core pillars -manufacturing integrity, supply chain efficiency, and product innovation, form the basis of the legacy it has built over the last few decades. Currently the Zydus Wellness business spans over several countries and many continents. It combines the best of healthcare, nutrition and cosmeceutical products to provide quality wellness products. It helps people pursue integrated well-being through its widening range of products.
Business area of the company
The company is an integrated consumer company. The Company is engaged in the development, production, marketing and distribution of health and wellness products.
Product of the Company
The Company has a wide range of health and wellness products. The Company’s product portfolio includes popular brands with functional benefits like Glucon D, Complan, Sugar Free, Nycil, Everyuth, Nutralite and Sugarlite.
- Its Sikkim plant received the Gold Award at the National Award for Manufacturing Competitiveness (NAMC), conducted by International Research Institute of Manufacturing.
- Its flagship brand Sugar Free won the ‘Best Integration of Brand and Movie’ award at the Prime Time Awards 2017 for its association with the Bollywood film, ‘Chef’.
- National Gold Award for Manufacturing Competitiveness.
- The Sikkim plant was presented with the Gold award by the International Research Institute of Manufacturing.
- The Ahmedabad plant (Nutralite) was presented the Silver award by the International Research Institute of Manufacturing at the National Award for Manufacturing Competitiveness 2018.
- The Sikkim plant was presented the Silver award at the India Manufacturing Excellence Award held by Frost and Sullivan.
- The Company was presented the Best SLIM Lead Award for manufacturing facilities in an exercise organised by the Zydus group.
- Won the India Packaging Award for Sugar Free Green Veda pack for Excellence in Packaging Design.
- Won three Inflection Awards for the Best Procurement Team of the Year, 2018.
- Sugar Free won the Gold Award at Abby Awards (Publishers) for the Company’s West Bengal initiative with ABP.
- Most Trusted Brands 2020
- 1988: Launched Sugar Free with Aspartame.
- 1991: Launched the Everyuth skincare range.
- 2005: Introduced Sugar Free Natura with Sucralose.
- 2006: Acquired Carnation NutraAnalogue Foods Ltd.
- 2009: Restructured the consumer business of Cadila Healthcare Ltd., renamed Zydus Wellness Ltd.
- 2011: Inaugurated the manufacturing plant in Sikkim.
- 2017: Commissioned the new production facility in Sikkim.
- 2017: Launched Sugar Free Green with Stevia.
- 2018: Introduced Nutralite Mayonnaise in three appealing flavours: vegetable, cheese garlic and achari.
- 2019: Acquired Heinz India Pvt. Ltd.
|Parent Organization||Zydus Wellness Ltd.||Managing Director|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|