Pharmaceuticals & Drugs
|Market Cap||51,187 Cr||EPS||15.1||High||510.6|
|Stock P/E||33.5||Net Profit Margin||7.0||Low||503.35|
|Market Cap||51,187 Cr||ROE||15.5%|
|P/B Ratio||3.8||Dividend Yield||1.2%|
|Industry P/E||59.1||Book Value||134.7|
About the Company
Cadila Healthcare Limited, a company limited by shares, incorporated and domiciled in India, operates as an integrated pharmaceutical company with business encompassing the entire value chain in the research, development, production, marketing and distribution of pharmaceutical products. The product portfolio of the company includes Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and human formulations. The company’s shares are listed on the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) and BSE Limited.
The company’s initiatives in the areas of research and development span across the pharmaceuticals value chain, including New Chemical Entities (NCE), biologics, vaccines, specialty and complex generic formulations and API process development. The company has a global presence and sells its products in the United States, India, Europe and emerging markets including countries in Latin America, Asia Pacific region and Africa. The company has a pool of modern, cost efficient and regulatory compliant manufacturing facilities which ensures continuous supply of high quality products at the most competitive prices to its customers across the globe.
Business area of the company
The company is one of the leading innovation driven pharmaceutical companies in India with presence across the pharmaceutical value chain of innovating (research & development), manufacturing, marketing and selling of finished dosage human formulations (generics, branded generics and specialty formulations, including biosimilars and vaccines), active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), animal healthcare products and consumer wellness products. Innovation is the backbone of the company as it ensures business sustainability through continuous availability of new products for various businesses.
Business verticals / products
- Human Health Formulations
- Consumer Wellness
- Animal Healthcare
- The Company received the 'Social and Corporate Governance Awards 2008' in the 'Best Social Responsibility Practice' category presented by the BSE, NASSCOM Foundation and Times Foundation jointly.
- Received the 'IMAI OE Award for the Pioneering and Paradigm Shifting Applications of OE in Tablet Manufacturing' by the KAIZEN Institute.
- Received the 'Best-In-Class Manufacturing Award (Pharma Sector)' by Stars of the Industry Awards.
- Declared the ‘Emerging Company of the Year’ by the Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence 2010.
- Zydus Research Centre, Ahmedabad has achieved the full AAALAC accreditation for the fourth year in a row. It has also received accreditation from College of American Pathologists (CAP) upon completion of the inspection process. This accreditation was received in the first inspection itself.
- The Gujarat Ecology Commission selected the Company for good ‘Environment-friendly Practices in Gujarat’. Zydus Research Centre won the Safety Award for the third consecutive year from Gujarat Safety Council.
- Moraiya formulations facility was awarded the 'Gold Award - Pharma Sector, Mega Large Business' by The Economic Times and Frost & Sullivan for achieving operational excellence.
- The Moraiya formulations facility was awarded the 'Green Manufacturing Award - Gold Category' by International Research Institute for Manufacturing.
- The Baddi formulations facility was awarded 'Gold Certificate Merit' in IMEA - India Manufacturing Excellence Awards 2014 by The Economic Times in partnership with Frost & Sullivan.
- It was awarded the Overall India Pharma Excellence Award and the India Pharma Innovation of the Year Award from the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Government of India.
- Topical formulations facility received the ‘Silver Certificate of Merit’ from Frost & Sullivan at India Manufacturing Excellence Awards 2016.
- The manufacturing sites at Moraiya, Baddi and Sikkim received the Silver medal at the National Award for Manufacturing Competitiveness (NAMC) by IRIM global.
- API manufacturing facility at Ankleshwar Ank Unit I bagged a Silver at the Greentech Safety Award 2017 in recognition of its safety systems from the Greentech Foundation, Environment.
- Moraiya formulations manufacturing facility received the Gold Award in the category of Pharma Sector, Large Business at the India Manufacturing Excellence Awards, 2018.
- Cadila Healthcare Limited received CSIR Diamond Jubilee Technology Award for Discovery & Development of Saroglitazar in June 2019.
|Parent Organization||Zydus Lifesciences Ltd.||Managing Director||Sharvil P Patel|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|