|Market Cap||642 Cr||EPS||60.8||High||1049.95|
|Stock P/E||16.9||Net Profit Margin||8.5||Low||1026|
|Market Cap||642 Cr||ROE||20.9%|
|P/B Ratio||2.9||Dividend Yield||0.3%|
|Industry P/E||51.0||Book Value||351.6|
About the Company
Mallcom (India) is the parent Company of the Mallcom Group. Founded in 1983, Mallcom Group that has been headquartered Kolkata, India for a long time now, has spanned various associated production centers, hovering in and around the city.
The enterprise channels its activities through its automated, ultra modern and state-of-the-art production facilities located in the states of West Bengal and Uttarakhand in India.
Business area of the company
The company is engaged in the manufacture, export and distribution of a wide range of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) since 1983.
As an integrated manufacturer of PPE, the company offers an entire line of affordable PPEs, with no compromise in the essential quality.
Associates of Mallcom (India) are:
- Mallcom Safety Private Limited
- Mallcom VSFT Gloves Private Limited
- Mallcom Lexotic Exports Private Limited
- DNB Exim Private Limited
- Two Star Tannery Private Limited
- 2017: Safety shoe manufacturing plant starts at Bantala and 30% capacity expansion in the same year.
- 2017: Introduced knuckle protection gloves in Indian market.
- 2016: Started manufacturing of seamless gloves with an installed capacity of 3 lac pairs per month.
- 2016: Sponsored 5 times Olympian Shiva Keshavan for his training gears and sport activities.
- 2015: A new production facility for Seamless Nitrile Gloves was set up at the Special Industrial Zone of Falta.
- 2015: Unveiled the new brand identity of Mallcom - invigorated by its innovative edge and technological excellence.
- 2014: The production capacity of the Liner unit increases up to 2 million pairs. The Manufacturing unit spreading over 50,000 sq ft is allocated for dedicated production of safety shoes.
- 2013: The introduction of new technology for producing supported NBR gloves using biomass at FSEZ, Falta
- 2010: Bought over of Respiratory Face Masks manufacturing facility.
- 2010: Shoe Upper manufacturing facility is taken over to establish a capacity of manufacturing 100,000 pairs of uppers per month.
- 2009: The Corporate office moves to newly constructed energy efficient Green Office Premises of 30,000 sq ft in IT hub of Kolkata.
- 2008: Relocation of the leather Gloves manufacturing unit with an enhanced installed capacity of 8 million pairs per year.
- 2006: Mallcom forays into leather tanning by taking over a leather tanning unit in Kolkata Leather Complex. The unit provides vertical integration to leather gloves and safety shoe units.
- 2005: Mallcom sets up a production facility to manufacture PPE in Hardwar, Uttarakhand - 240 km from New Delhi.
- 2005: Expansion of Nitrile glove unit in Falta Special economic Zone by 80%.
- 2004: Expansion of leather glove division by doubling the stitching and finishing line.
- 2001: Nitrile gloves manufacturing commenced at the Falta Special Economic Zone with the capacity for dozen pairs.
- 2001: Expansion of knitted glove manufacturing facility by 120%. Addition of PVC dotting facility in the knitted glove is introduced.
- 1998: Manufacturing for safety shoe with JV partner
- 1994: Initial Public Offering of Mallcom (India) Ltd. The shares of MIL are listed in Calcutta Stock Exchange and Delhi Stock exchange.
- 1993: Commencement of knitted glove with state-of-art Shima Seiki machines. Government recognized Export House
- 1991: Commencement of Garment division with an installed capacity of 300,000 pieces of work wears per year.
- 1986: First leather gloves export to Germany and that marks Mallcom's entry in PPE business.
- 1983: Mallcom Foundation
|Parent Organization||Mallcom (India) Ltd||Managing Director||Ajay Kumar Mall|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|