About the Company
Mahindra CIE Automotive is a multi-technology automotive components supplier listed on the stock exchanges in Mumbai. The company is a subsidiary of the CIE Automotive group of Spain; an industrial group specialised in supplying components and subassemblies for the automotive market, which has presence across the globe and is listed on the stock exchanges in Madrid and Bilbao.
Business area of company
Mahindra CIE is engaged in the business of production and sale of automotive components to original equipment manufacturers and other customers (including leading suppliers of components) in India and overseas. The company has manufacturing facilities in various locations across the country in India. The company has an established presence in each of these locations and supplies automotive components to its customers based there and exports products to customers based in other countries as well.
Product range of the company
Forging products: It is leader in the Indian forgings space, it makes forging products that range in weight from 500 grams to 45 kilograms, and measure up to a metre in length. In Europe, we are a leading supplier to the heavy truck industry, forging parts in excess of 100 kilograms. Its advanced facility in Chakan, Pune, supplies forged components to several companies in the automotive and non-automotive industries.
Castings: Created in factories that are ISO/TS 16949-certified, its magnetic products are used in an array of commercial and industrial sectors. Its soft ferrite cores power day-to-day products such as induction cooktops to mobile chargers, while its ferrite impeder cores increase the efficiency of welding processes. Furthermore, it also lead the industry in magnetic induction lighting, a cost-effective and energy-efficient solution that is used in a variety of end-applications.
Magnetic products: Mahindra’s magnetic products are used in an array of commercial and industrial sectors. Its soft ferrite cores power day-to-day products such as induction cooktops to mobile chargers, while its ferrite impeder cores increase the efficiency of welding processes. Furthermore, it also lead the industry in magnetic induction lighting, a cost-effective and energy-efficient technology in a variety of applications.
Composites: An innovative replacement for conventional materials, its composites are non-corrosive, possess high mechanical strength, and provide a number of compelling benefits in automotive and medical applications.
Stamping Products: With robotic automated presses and a new fully automated facility, it supply comprehensive body-and-chassis systems
- Cars & Utility Vehicles
- Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Agriculture & Off Road
- Two Wheelers
- 1996: Plant established in 1996 by Amforge.
- 2004: TS - 16949 Awarded by BVQI
- 2005: TS - 16949 Certification obtained. Amforge, Chakan Unit becomes a part of the Mahindra & Mahindra Group.
- 2006: Received Best Supplier Award from Benteler USA Acquired Vauxhall machining lines from GM, UK Plant Acquired by M&M Received Best Supplier Award from FIAT
- 2007: Two steering knuckle machining line installed - 150K per annum installed Two crankshaft machining lines installed - 120K per annum
- 2008: Tool and Die Shop Installed
- 2009: MFL was qualified by Nissan for Monozukuri Audit. MFL was qualified by Renault for ASES audit. Doubled the installed capacity from 40000 MT to 86000 MT by setting up two 4000 Ton Presses & one 6300 Ton Press
- 2010: Received New Product Development Award from Volvo Eicher Received Best Supplier Award from Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd. (KOEL)
- 2011: Third crankshaft machining line installed New MAKINO installed at Tool Room for Die production
- 2017: Jesus M Herrera, Chosen by Forbes as one of the best CEO of 2016
- 2019-20: The company acquired Aurangabad Electricals (AEL) and entered the Aluminium Die casting technology
- 2021: Mahindra CIE Automotive subscribes 31.20% stake in ReNew Surya Alok
|Parent Organization||CIE Automotive India Ltd.||Managing Director|