Household & Personal Products
|Market Cap||1,04,491 Cr||EPS||17.1||High||1026.95|
|Stock P/E||59.7||Net Profit Margin||12.0||Low||1015.7|
|Market Cap||1,04,491 Cr||ROE||27.4%|
|P/B Ratio||7.2||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||63.0||Book Value||141.8|
About the Company
Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. (GCPL) is a leading emerging markets company. As part of the over 123-year young Godrej Group, it is fortunate to have a proud legacy built on the strong values of trust, integrity and respect for others. At the same time, it is growing fast and has exciting, ambitious aspirations. GCPL is a leader among India’s Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies, with leading Household and Personal Care Products. The company’s brands, which include Good Knight, Cinthol, Godrej No. 1, Expert, Hit, Jet, Fairglow, Ezee, Protekt and Snuggy, among others, are household names across the country. The company is one of the largest marketers of toilet soaps in the country and is also leaders in hair colours and household insecticides. Registered Office of the company is Godrej One, 4th floor, Pirojshanagar Eastern Express Highway, Vikhroli East Mumbai - 400079.
Business area of company
Godrej Consumer Products Limited manufactures personal care, hair care, household care and fabric care products. The Company's products include toilet soaps, cosmetics, shaving creams, talcum powder, household cleaners and fabric detergents.
Soaps and Talc- it has created brands like Cinthol, Fair Glow, Evita, and Vigil. Hair Care- Under this it has introduced various hair colour products such Colour Soft, Anoop, Renew, Godrej Expert and Kesh Kala. Household and Fabric Care- In this segment it has introduced products like Godrej Dish wash, Glossy and Ezee. Rapidol- GCPL acquired South African business Rapidol that has brands like Inecto and Soflene. It had acquired Brian Boyce and Vicki Dryden Wyatt Keyline Brands namely Cuticura, Aapri, Erasmic, Inecto and Nulon.
- Thana unit received the ‘National Safety Council appreciation certificate’.
- Par excellence award for 7 teams and excellence award for 9 teams during NCQC 2019.
- 5S Award from QCFI and Union of Japanese Scientist Engineers (JUSE), received by the MMN unit.
- The CONSO unit, which won the QCFI JUSE 5S Award last year, successfully completed the surveillance audit by the official team.
- South cluster won the Godrej Safety Awards 2019 for the best celebration of National Road Safety Week in 2019.
- GCPL launches Good knight Fast Card.
- Cinthol fortifies its presence in personal care category with all new packaging and launch of shower gel.
- GCPL to acquire 30% stake in Bhabani Blunt Hair Dressing.
- Godrej Launches Protekt Range of Personal Care Products.
- Cinthol Confidence+ 'a complete health soap', is a new entrant in the 3000 crore health soap segment that completely redefines the health soap category.
- Godrej Consumer Products has entered into an agreement with the Darling Group.
- Godrej Consumer Products has completed the acquisition of 100% of the business of Frika Hair (Pty) Limited in South Africa.
- Godrej Consumer Product has completed the acquisition of balance 40 percent stake in Cosmetica Nacional.
- Godrej Consumer Products has Acquisition of 100% equity stake in Strength of Nature LLC.
- Godrej Consumer Products awarded the Porter Prize for Creating Shared Value 2016.
- GCPL ranks among the best companies to work for in India by the Great Place to Work Institute.
- GCPL acquires majority stake in Canon Chemicals in Kenya.
- Godrej Consumer Products Limited ranks among the Best Large Workplaces in Asia by the Great Place to Work institute.
- Godrej partners UN for the global release of LGBTI anti-discrimination standards.
- Godrej Consumer Products has introduced ‘Godrej aer smart matic air fresheners.
- Godrej Consumer Products’ wholly-owned subsidiary -- Godrej East Africa Holdings has acquired balance 25 percent stake in Kenya-based Canon Chemicals for an undisclosed sum.
- Godrej Consumer Products has tied up with Home Insect Control Association (HICA), an industry body to give impetus to the country's home Insecticides sector.
|Parent Organization||Godrej Consumer Products Ltd.||Managing Director||Sudhir Sitapati|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|