Cement & Construction Materials
|Market Cap||1,160 Cr||EPS||24.2||High||749.85|
|Stock P/E||30.5||Net Profit Margin||0.9||Low||714.5|
Everest Industries Price chart
|Market Cap||1,160 Cr||ROE||8.5%|
|P/B Ratio||2.1||Dividend Yield||0.8%|
|Industry P/E||45.8||Book Value||356.9|
About the Company
Everest Industries (EIL) is one of India’s fastest growing building solutions company. Founded in 1934, this company is one of the most respected and renowned business entities in India, and has dominated the market ever since. EIL provides the world-class building solutions to meet construction requirements, in the Industrial, commercial and residential sectors. Historically, this company has provided rural shelters by making corrugated roofing sheets available to farmers at a competitive price.
The company is poised to capitalize on the opportunities in rural India where various housing and infrastructure initiatives are envisaged by the Government. Today, this company offers a complete range of building solutions which includes ceilings, walls, flooring, cladding, doors, roofing and pre-engineered steel buildings. These are produced at Everest's state-of-the-art with ISO: 14000 certified manufacturing facilities at Bhagwanpur ,Kymore, Nashik, Coimbatore, Kolkata and Roorkee. With over 6000 retail points spread across the nation together with the strength of over 1285 highly qualified and experienced engineers, designers and technicians, Everest provides you building solutions that successfully meet the highest standards of quality and durability.
After successfully catering to the Indian market, EIL has widened its horizons in the international arena. With consistent exports to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, this company is all set to scale new heights and establish a strong foundation in the global market. Banking on its 75 years of experience and highly sophisticated technology, it assures that all its products live up to its promise of strength, speed and safety.
Roofing solutions’ business will be one billion square meters of roofing in India. It’s roofing solutions include Everest AC roofing and Everest hi-tech, Everest roof light and metal roofing Everest roofing, which is fiber cement corrugated roofing sheets, is being used extensively throughout the country for factories, power plants, stadiums, schools, urban and rural houses, to name a few. Everest Hi-Tech is a high impact resistance non-asbestos corrugated modern roofing system. Everest rooflight -another high quality polycarbonate roofing sheet and Everest metal roofing are available in Galvalume (bare and colored), prepainted galvanized iron. Everest also offers a standing seam profile which ensures the use of large length sheets without end laps.
- Bhagwanpur Everest Industries has established a green field, ultra-modern manufacturing unit, spread over an area of 21 acres at Bhagwanpur, (Haridwar district), Roorkee (Uttrakhand) . The plant manufactures the following products - roofing sheets, Everest fibre cement boards, pre engineered steel buildings and smart steel buildings. This plant has an installed capacity of 50,000 tonnes of fibre cement boards, 40, 000 metric tonns of steel fabrication products and 1-lakh tonnes of roofing products per annum.
- Kymore plant established in 1934, in Katni, Madhya Pradesh is the first plant in India that was setup to manufacture fiber-cement roofing Sheets and accessories.
- Kolkata plant established in 1938, this is second plant of Everest that was setup to manufacture fiber-cement roofing sheets and accessories.
- Nashik Lakhmapur plant Works established in the year 1994-95, is about 35 kms. away from holy city of Nashik. This plant has advanced manufacturing facility for manufacturing AC corrugated roofing sheets, flat boards, compressed boards, and solid wall panels. This plant was the first unit to manufacture Non-asbestos roofing sheet and Flat boards in India.
- Podanur plant Works established in the year 1953 is about 10 kms. Away from south Indian industrial town of Coimbatore and is well connected by road and rail. This plant commenced production in 1953 with manual corrugation of AC sheets and other molded goods, and over the years, it gradually transformed itself into a modernized plant, with vacuum corrugation. Today, PW had two lines for manufacturing AC corrugated roofing sheets of CBS and CTS profiles, and non-asbestos roofing (hitech) sheets and OMG accessories. The hitech products are manufactured adapting the HIPP technology (high impact polypropylene) with its unique feature of inherent flexibility and ensures safety for the roofers.
- IS/ISO 9001:2000
- IS/ISO 14001:2004
- Development of Green Belt
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Effluent Treatment Plant for 100% recycling of process effluents
- Sewage Treatment Plant for treatment of Canteen wastes / Domestics waste
- Energy Conservation
- Vermiculture Plant
- QMS : IS/ISO-9001:2000
- EMS-IS/ISO 14001
|Parent Organisation||Everest Industries Ltd.||Managing Director||Rajesh Joshi|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|