|Market Cap||180 Cr||EPS||3.3||High||103.8|
|Stock P/E||30.8||Net Profit Margin||1.4||Low||100.55|
|Market Cap||180 Cr||ROE||13.2%|
|P/B Ratio||1.1||Dividend Yield||0.3%|
|Industry P/E||58.8||Book Value||92.2|
About the Company
Emmbi Polyarns was incorporated on November 29, 1994 under the Companies Act, 1956 as ‘Emmbi Polyarns Private Limited’. It was subsequently converted into a public limited company on April 1,1999 and received a certificate of name change. Emmbi first started off with trading activity i.e. trading into woven polyethylene and polypropylene bags. It subsequently backward integrated into manufacturing in the year 1997 and installed its first extrusion plant. Emmbi is premier and an established manufacturer of a wide range of woven polyethylene and polypropylene bags. It is an ISO 9000: 2008 certified company, with a legacy of over fifteen years of presence in the industry. It is the first non-European FIBC manufacturing company to be a part of European FIBC Manufacturing Association.
The company is engaged in manufacture and sale of FIBC (Jumbo Bags) and woven sacks and various woven polymer based products like container liners, protective irrigation system, canal liners, flexi tanks, car covers, etc. It is promoted by the first-generation entrepreneurs, Makrand Appalwar and Rinku Appalwar. The company is one of the well established brands in the field of woven polyethylene and polypropylene product manufacturing industry. It has a track record of business in the field of woven sacks and Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container (FIBC) container liners, canal liners, protective irrigation systems, flexi tanks, car covers, which find large-scale application in the segments like cement and fertilizer. The manufacturing facility is located at Silvassa.
Emmbi Polyarns has been awarded SME 2 Rating by CRISIL which indicates high level of credit worthiness adjudged in relation to other SMEs. The company has constantly shown growth in production and sales. It is amongst the first few companies in India to achieve ISO Certification for the management system in the woven sack industry.
The company specializes in high strength, low GSM FIBC with high safety factor. It is among the first few global manufacturers to offer Jumbo Bags (FIBCs) with 130 GSM Bags, 5:1 safety factor for 1000 KG Safe Working Load and 160 GSM Bags, 6:1 safety factor for 1500 KG Safe Working Load. Its extrusion machinery is capable of producing tapes with very high linear tenacity. This ensures that its woven plastic products are of the highest strength. Emmbi Polyarns produces FIBCs of U+2 panel, circular jumbo bags, baffle bags, all-panel bags, conductive FIBC and static dissipative FIBCs.
In addition to FIBC, the company manufactures various woven polypropylene products including small bags, box woven bags, roofing underlayment fabric, courier bags, ground covers, silt fence and geotextiles. It offers woven bags and fabrics in both PP and HDPE. Its products are UV stabilized and pre-conditioned against shrinkage. Emmbi Polyarns' operations are managed through fully integrated ERP software, which facilitates the accuracy and speed in its routine operation.
It has a fully-equipped manufacturing facility located in the Union Teritorry of Dadra and Nagar Haveli. The factory occupy 85000 sq ft constructed area with more than 135000 sq ft of lush green campus. These facilities are augmented with adequate power and water sources.
• Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container (FIBC)
• Technical Textile
• Flexible Tanks
• Woven Sacks
• Car Covers
• Container Liners: Bulk Cargo Handling Systems
• Anti Corrosive Packaging
• 1994 - Incorporation of the company
• 1997 - Installed first extrusion plant with an installed capacity of 80 kg / hr in a 20000 ft^2 plot and 30000 ft^2 constructed area
• 1999 - Increased the installed capacity from 80 kgs/ hr. to 100 kgs/hr
• 2001 - Increased the production capacity from 100 kgs / hr to 125 kgs / hr
• 2003 - Completely refurbished the downstream equipment of the extrusion line to increase the operating speed of the machine resulting in additional output of 100 kg per hour making it a 225 kg / hr plant
• 2005 - Purchased a new unit at Rakholi which had 1,00,000 ft^2 Land and 72,000 Ft^2 construction
• 2008 - Became the member of Small & Medium Business Development Chamber ofIndia
2009 - Received, Corp Excel National -mSEM Excellence Award 2008, presented by finance minister Pranab Mukherjee from Corporation Bank
2009 - ISO 9000:2008 Certification for Quality Management System from Det Norske Veritas Management System Certificate
2008 - Awarded with 'Udyog Rattan Award' for its new concept of 'Protective Irrigation System' by Institute of Economic Studies (IES)
• Certificate of Appreciation from Hindustan Unilever Limited
• “CorpExcel 2008” (Medium Enterprises Category) National Excellence Awards for mSMEs & Emerging Corporate from Corporation Bank
• Certificate of Recognisation as Export House from the Ministry of Commerce, Office of Zonal Joint Director General of Foreign Trade
• CRISIL SME 2 by CRISIL Ratings
• Certificate for FIBC;’s complying with the requirements of ISO 21898, 160 GSM having a safety working load of 1750 kgs with a safety factor of 5:1 from Labordata International Materials Testing Institute
• Certificate for FIBC;’s complying with the requirements of ISO 21898, 225 GSM having a safety working load of 2000 kgs with safety factor of 5:1 from Labordata International Materials Testing Institute
2007 • Certificate of Conformity: NEL Glasgow Certification for 1500 kgs SWL 6:1 SF 'U+2 Panel' Design Bag in 160 from TUV Nel Ltd. (United Kingdom)
• Test Certificate for FIBC test for cyclic top lift performance from Szechenyi Istvan University (Department of Logistics – Packing Laboratory) Hungary
2006 • ISO 9001:2000 Certification for Quality Management System from Det Norske Veritas Management System Certificate
• Certificate of Conformity: NEL Glasgow Certification for 1000 kgs SWL 6:1SF 'Circular' Design Bag'in 190 GSM from TUV Nel Ltd. (United Kingdom)
• SILAGRO Handels GmbH
• MIBRIAN Holding B.V
• Hindustan Lever Limited
• Tata Chemicals Ltd
• Goderej Consumer Products Ltd
• Godrej Industries Ltd.
• ITC Ltd.
• Sahayamatha Salt Refinery Limited
• IPF - Vikram India Ltd
• Indo Brine Industries Ltd.
|Parent Organization||Emmbi Industries Ltd.||Managing Director||Makrand Appalwar|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|