Printing And Publishing
|Market Cap||30 Cr||EPS||3.2||High||19.45|
|Stock P/E||6.0||Net Profit Margin||2.8||Low||18.5|
|Market Cap||30 Cr||ROE||0.0%|
|P/B Ratio||-7.5||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||21.0||Book Value||-2.5|
About the Company
Cyber Media was incorporated in 1982, is the largest specialty media house in South Asia and amongst India's top five magazine publishers. The main business activity of the company includes- Edutainment, Interactive Content, market research, Job Search, Publishing, Internet, Events, Content & Pub Services.
The group’s Media business includes 15 publications including Dataquest, PCQuest, Voice&Data, BioSpectrum (India & Asia), Living Digital, Global Services, DQ Channels, DQ Week (Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai and Kolkata), Voice &Data Connect, DARE and Hallsbury’s Law. The group has twelve websites led by www .ciol.com, India's largest technology website. CyberMedia Events, the region’s largest organizer of IT events, conducts over 100 events every year. CyberMedia produces two knowledge based weekly TV programs. CyberMedia reaches out to a community of over 1.5 million people. Its brands have consistently been leading in their respective domains.
Its Media Services include IDC India, the leading IT and telecom research company in the region; and Content Matrix which provides through its operating units (TDA Group, Publication Services and CyberMedia Services) creative custom media solutions for today’s global marketplace ranging from global marketing programs and custom publications for enterprises to content management, editorial and production services for publishers.
Alliances CyberMedia has built strong alliances which foster growth for the company and its partners:
IDC USA - IDC is the world's leading provider of technology intelligence, industry analysis and market data to builders, providers and users of IT. It is the industry's most comprehensive resource on worldwide IT markets, trends, products, vendors, and geographies. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading Technology, Media, Research, and Event Management Company.
Lexis Nexis- LexisNexis is a leading provider of comprehensive information and business solutions to professionals in a variety of areas- legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting and academic. A member of Reed Elsevier Group plc, LexisNexis helps customers achieve their goals in 100 countries through 13,000 employees dedicated to putting the customer first.
SX2 media Labs-SX2 media Labs LLC was formed in 2005 with the mission of becoming a major provider of technology enthusiast information. The acquisition of ‘Computer Shopper’ magazine marks the company’s first major step towards this goal.
Technology Review- Technology Review, the oldest technology magazine in the world, is published by Technology Review, Inc., an independent media company owned by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Founded in 1899, the award-winning magazine describes emerging technologies and analyzes their impact for leaders.
Occupying a unique position at the intersection of business and technology, Technology Review’s global offerings include international editions in China, France, Germany, and Italy, as well as live events such as the annual EmTech Conference at MIT and the daily new analysis website TechnologyReview.com.
- 1982 -Founded Dataquest
- 1987 - IDC (India), Launched PCQuest
- 1991 - Began Events to provide direct contact between users and vendors
- 1994 - Launched Voice&Data
- 1995 -CyberMedia TV
- 1996- Began Cyber India Online, www. ciol.com, The DQ Week Chennai, Computers@ Home
- 1997 - Started CyberMedia Digital
- 1999 - Launched DQ Channels India
- 2001 - Established School of Convergence
- 2003- Launched BioSpectrum, Repositioned Computers@ Home as Living Digital,Launched CyberMedia Services, CyberMedia Research
- 2004 - JV with Dice Inc.
- 2005 - JV with CMP for Global Services
- 2005 - JV with ExpoMedia for CyberMedia Events
- 2006 -CyberMedia Expands Globally - Acquires Strategic Stake in Computer Shopper
- 2006 - Living Digital becomes India’s first magazine to go completely interactive
- 2006-CyberMedia acquires 49% stake in U.S.-based content services company Publication Services, Inc.
- 2007 - LexisNexis in alliance with CyberMedia launched Halsbury’s Law Monthly
- 2007 - CyberMedia launched DARE: A New magazine for the Entrepreneurs
- 2008 - CyberMedia Dice Careers Limited is renamed as CyberMedia Careers Limited
- 2008-CyberMedia acquired all the assets of TDA Group, Inc., a California-based integrated marketing communications and custom publishing company
- 2008 -CyberMedia & United Business Media LLC (formerly CMP Media) redefine JV relationship - Ownership to vest with CyberMedia with services provided by UBM
- 2008-MIT Technology Review and CyberMedia agree to bring Tech Review conferences and publications to India
- 2009 - The first Emtech India conference hosted together with MIT's Technology Review and CyberMedia.
Launch of Technology Review India edition.
- 2011 - CyberMedIa & IDC mutually agreed to end their long standing relationship to allow both partners to explore new horizon.
IDC (India) to continue Market Research and Consulting Advisory Services as CyberMedia Research India
|Parent Organization||Cyber Media (India) Ltd.||Managing Director||Pradeep Gupta|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|