IT - Software
|Market Cap||789 Cr||EPS||13.5||High||353.15|
|Stock P/E||25.7||Net Profit Margin||16.4||Low||341.55|
About the Company
Aurionpro Solutions is a publicly traded technology company providing software products and expert level consulting services to an extensive global customer base. Headquartered in Mumbai, the company was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing technology company in India and 49th across the entire Asia/Pacific region. Aurionpro has demonstrated consistent revenue and income growth year over year since its inception in 1997 and employs more than 1100 individuals across Asia, Europe, and the United States.
Fueled by deep banking domain expertise and industry exposure, Aurionpro performed pioneering work for several leading Asian private sector banks in the areas of corporate banking, treasury and risk management. The company provides valuable operational and technical experience in helping banks provide new and innovative products to their customers.
Since 1997, Aurionpro has created and delivered comprehensive solutions to streamline corporate banking, treasury, fraud prevention and risk management, governance and compliance, and more. Aurionpro completed one of the first commercial Check 21 deployments. The company prides itself on depth and breadth of IT consulting expertise, flexibility and ease of adaptation to effective development and support methodologies, assurance of precise and timely inter-company communications, timeliness of project realization, security of proprietary data and business processes, transfer and retention of business and technical knowledge, responsiveness to unforeseeable resource and skill-specific requirements, and mitigation of financial and political risk.
Reflecting its deep domain expertise in the field of banking and financial applications, the company numbers as customers more than 90 banks and financial institutions across the US, Europe, Middle East, South East Asia and South Asia.
• Cash Management• Treasury• Anti-Money Laundering• Risk Management• Financial Planning• Loan Origination• Collateral Management• Internet Banking• Financial Supply Chain Management
• Outsourced Product Development -- Outsourcing strategies continue to move up the enterprise value chain. Today, the benefits have evolved beyond mere economic advantages to a value proposition that encompasses greater speed, efficiency, and expertise. Software-development competencies that were once in-house “must-haves” for payments and financial services are continually transitioning to a state where cost and speed matter most and where manageability is key.
Aurionpro’s outsourced product development revolves around three essential cornerstones for any successful product company – speed, quality and cost.
• App Development & Maintenance -- In the highly competitive financial services industry, companies need sophisticated skills to control the balance of cost and quality that can lead to greater business agility, efficiency, and growth. Aurionpro pursues a vision of “results-driven outsourcing” that combines the cost effectiveness of high-quality offshore development with the strong domain expertise, advanced technology skills, and cultural compatibility of local, on-site consultants. Aurionpro provides this uncommon blend of expertise to help clients achieve business goals faster through a trusted, flexible partnership.
• Performance Assurance -- To help companies ensure that their outsourced product or application development can comfortably scale up to support the maximum designed processing loads, the company offers comprehensive performance-assurance services through Coban Corporation, an Aurionpro company. Performance assurance is our structured approach to planning, analyzing, and improving the performance, scalability, and stability of Web-based applications.
• Enterprise Content Management -- In numerous areas, financial services firms need to get stronger control of their unstructured information with enterprise content management (ECM) systems that capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content and documents. Experts from Coban Corporation, an Aurionpro company, can lead ECM implementation through a series of services that span the entire ECM lifecycle.
• Identity & Access Management -- Identity and Access Management solutions give firms an understanding of who is on their systems and what they are allowed to do. From an IT Security perspective this is one of the most critical areas of IT for any type of firm ranging from financial services to manufacturing. The ability to successfully deploy identity and access management solutions to secure the organization’s IT systems is a critical IT control function.
• Orc Consulting -- Orc provides powerful solutions that support advanced derivatives trading with low latency connectivity. Financial firms worldwide rely on Orc solutions for fast and reliable trading, pricing, and risk management of electronically traded derivatives.
• Citibank, Barclays, ABN Amro, Standard Chartered, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, DBS and Deutsche Bank.
In 2012 - AurionPro Wins 2012 IBM Beacon Award for - Smarter Industry: Best Industry Solution for Banking
|Parent Organisation||Aurionpro Solutions Ltd.||Managing Director||Paresh Zaveri|