About the Company
Artemis Medicare Services Limited was incorporated on May 18, 2004. The Company commenced its commercial operation by setting up Artemis Hospital (formerly Artemis Health Institute) at Gurugram on 16th July, 2007.
Artemis Health Institute, established in 2007, is a healthcare venture launched by the promoters of the Apollo Tyres Group. Artemis is the first Hospital in Gurgaon to get accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) (in 2013). It is the first Hospital in Haryana to get NABH accreditation within 3 years of start up.
Designed as one of the most advanced in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services. Artemis has put modern technology in the hands of renowned from across the country and abroad to set new standards in healthcare. The medical practices and procedures followed in the hospital are research oriented and benchmarked against the best in the world. Top-notch services, in a warm, open centric environment, clubbed with affordability, has made it one of the most revered hospitals in the country.
Business area of the company
The Company is engaged in the business of managing and operating of multi specialty hospitals.
- 2020: First position in CII National HR Circle Competition (Stream: Innovative Leadership during Crisis)by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- 2019: Kayakalp Award for Excellence in promoting cleanliness, hygiene and infection control by Quality Council of India in association with Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government Of India
- 2019: Healthcare HR Excellence Award by Rxcruit
- 2019: Indian Healthcare Excellence Awardby Brands Win
- 2019: Excellence in Healthcare Award at “India’s Most Trusted Healthcare Awards 2019” (Best Bone Marrow Transplant Centre in North India) by My Brand Better
- 2019: One of India's Top 50 Companies with GPMS (Great People Managers Study) by Great Manager Institute in association with Forbes India
- 2019: D.L. Shah Quality Silver Award - For the case study End to End Care Delivery by Quality Council of India
- 2018: FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award 2018 for Service Excellence by FICCI Healthcare
- 2018: Award for Excellence in Healthcare by The Healthcare Today
- 2018: Best Multi Super Specialty Hospital in Delhi NCR by Health Care Awards
- 2017: Best Super Specialty Hospital in Delhi - NCR by Indian Excellence Award 2017
- 2017: Best Hospital in Quality Treatment - State Health Awards by IMA Punjab & AHPI
- 2017: Healthcare Transformation Awards - Mobile Innovations in healthcare by NASSCOM dynamic CIO.
|Parent Organization||Artemis Medicare Services Ltd.||Managing Director||Devlina Chakravarty|