Engineering - Industrial Equipments
|Market Cap||807 Cr||EPS||6.8||High||176.65|
|Stock P/E||25.7||Net Profit Margin||-9.3||Low||162.25|
|Market Cap||807 Cr||ROE||9.0%|
|P/B Ratio||3.3||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||163.1||Book Value||52.8|
About the Company
Walchandnagar Industries Limited (WIL) is an ISO 9001: 2015 certified Indian company with global presence and diversified business portfolio in Projects, Products and High-tech Manufacturing. Carrying a legacy of more than 100 years of Engineering Excellence, the company has established its name as one of the best in its operational areas. The company is known for pioneering achievements in Indian engineering industry and for its contribution to nation building activities. It is a listed company on the BSE and NSE stock exchanges in India.
It has a strong engineering, project management and manufacturing infrastructure to undertake projects and supply of machinery and equipments, in the fields of Nuclear Power, Aerospace, Missile, Defence, Oil & Gas, Steam generation plants, Independent power projects, Turnkey Cement and Sugar plants. It has a large proven reference list of satisfied customers across the world.
Business area of the company
The company is a Heavy Engineering Company with a presence in Strategic Sectors like Defence, Nuclear & Aerospace and Industrial Products like Gears, Centrifugals, Castings and Gauges. Certified for ISO 9001:2015, the company also has a presence in Oil & Gas, Railways and in EPC sectors through its offerings for Sugar Plants, Co - Generation Boilers and Cement Plants.
First to Manufacture
- Critical components for Nuclear Reactor
- Main propulsion gear boxes for Indian built Navy Frigates
- Components for Satellite launch vehicle for ISRO
- Critical components for 235 MW & 500 MW Nuclear Power project
- One of the largest Optical Telescope in Asia
- Critical components for India’s first Moon mission “CHANDRAYAAN-I”
- Major critical components for India’s Intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) program “Agni V”.
- Critical components for India’s first Mars mission” MANGALYAAN”.
- Certified for ISO 45001: 2018
- Certified for ISO 14001: 2015
- Certified for ISO 9001: 2015
- Certified for ISO3824-2
- Certified for IBR
- NABL accreditation for in- house laboratory at WIL
- Works Approval Certificate for Gear Boxes from IRS
- Certified for IATF 16949:2016 and CE Marking (For Instrumentation Unit, Dharwad)
- 1908: The company founded and entered concrete structure.
- 1933: Ventured into organized farming and sugar factory.
- 1940: Foundry established in Satara.
- 1956: Started manufacturing sugar machinery.
- 1960: Set up of heavy engineering workshop. Manufacturing of India’s first ever indigenous complete sugar plant.
- 1967: First company to export sugar machinery from India.
- 1960-70: Started association with DAE, BARC and NPCIL.
- 1960-70: Precision instrumentation division set up in Dharwad.
- 1960-70: Venture into cement machinery.
- 1960-70: Venture into boilers.
- 1971: Started association with ISRO for satellite launch programs.
- 1990-2000: Started Association with Indian Navy and DRDO.
- 1990-2000: Ventured into Oil and gas.
- 2008: Critical component manufactured for India’s maiden moon mission Chandrayaan-1.
- 2012: Critical components for India’s first ICBM Agni V.
- 2013: Critical components for India’s first Mars Mission Mangalyaan.
- 2014: Critical components for GSLV D5.
- 2019: The company and Indian Space Research Organization's Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) entered into to manufacture and supply 'S -139 End Segments' for the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) program.
- 2021: Entered into licensing agreement for Transfer of Technology (LAToT) with Defence Bio-Engineering and Electromedical Laboratory (DEBEL), Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) for manufacture and supply of Medical Oxygen Plant.
|Parent Organization||Walchandnagar Industries Ltd.||Managing Director||Chirag C Doshi|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|