About the Company
The company was originally incorporated as TV Vision Private Limited on July 30, 2007 and was converted into a public limited company on June 23, 2011. They are engaged in the business of broadcasting and content production.
As part of an effort consolidating the Broadcasting Business of the SABTNL in the Company and listing of the equity shares of the company thereby unlocking the value for the shareholders of SABTNL, it was agreed to demerge and consolidate the broadcasting business of SABTNL and the wholly owned subsidiaries of their company i.e. UBJ Broadcasting Services Private Limited (UBJ), HHP Broadcasting Services Private Limited (HHP) and MPCR Broadcasting Service Private Limited (MPCR) into their company.
With the Composite Scheme of Amalgamation and Arrangement becoming effective on January 15, 2016, the Broadcasting Business of the Demerged Companies is now being conducted by TV Vision Limited.
The first channel out of TV Vision portfolio was 'Mastiii' which was launched in July, 2010. The commercial operation of the channel was started from September, 2010. The Mastiii programming mix involves a combination of evergreen melodies and latest blockbusters tuned as per the mood cycle of the viewer. This is all packaged in a contemporary format that is pleasing & non-intrusive to the eyes. The original programming on Mastiii consists of music based shows like the very popular ‘The Golden Era’ and the interview based ‘See TaareMastiii Mein’.
Business area of the company:
The company is engaged in the business of broadcasting, content production & syndication and publication.
Television Channels operated by the Company are as follows:
6. Happii Fi
Awards & Achievements:
- 1st to launch 3 Hindi General Entertainment Channels with a regional focus.
- Mastiii - the 1st channel to become Number 1 in its genre within 3 weeks of launch.
- Mastiii - consistent No. 1 Music & Youth channel till date for 2015.
- ITA Award for best serial comedy in 2002.
- ITA Award for Best Children programme in 2004.
- Made in India: The first standup comedy and slot leader from its initial week itself on DD1 .
- 5 day Thriller: The first daily thriller in a five day format to be aired on DD2 .
- India Progress: The first English language half an hour magazine show made in India.
- Tea Time Manoranjan: The first daily variety entertainment show.
- Suraag: The first one hour thriller on primetime DD1.
- Sunhare Pal: The first music based program in the afternoon band in DD.
- All the Best: The first music based countdown to be woven around a sitcom on DD2.
- Commander: The first serial to be telecasted on the first cable & satellite channel viz; ZEE TV. The program achieved no.1 program status in the cable & satellite segment during its three year run in Zee TV.
- Waqt Ki Raftar: Specially produced for a U.S Network – TV Asia, the soap opera achieved instant popularity among its audience both abroad as well as in India.
|Parent Organization||TV Vision Ltd.||Managing Director||Markand Adhikari|