|Market Cap||3,580 Cr||EPS||-0.8||High||76.9|
|Stock P/E||0.0||Net Profit Margin||-0.0||Low||75.75|
|Market Cap||3,580 Cr||ROE||-24.6%|
|P/B Ratio||2.0||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||65.4||Book Value||37.9|
About the Company
Thomas Cook India (TCIL) is
Currently, it has presence in 55 cities spreading across 200 locations. On pan India level, the company has office located at Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Agra, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhubhaneshwar, Chennai, Cochin, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kolkata, Trivandrum and Vishakapatnam.
With 125 year of presence in India TCIL is focused on providing a broad spectrum of travel-related services that include foreign exchange, corporate travel, leisure travel, and insurance.
The company’s overseas subsidiaries offices are located at
The company has employee strength of 3000 people.
Travel- The company provides different travelling destinations for domestic inbound/ outbound holidays. The company operates over 40 Group Inclusive Tours (GIT) spread across 5 continents.
Corporate Travel Management- The Company provides travel solutions and travel budgets of several large national and multinational companies
Foreign Exchange- The company is leading foreign exchange provider offering wide range of product and services.
Travel Insurance- Being the only travel company that has license to sell insurance co-brand travel insurance products with TATA AIG General Insurance Company.
The company received Golden Peacock Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance 2006.
TCIL was awarded Best Technology Award, 2005 by Galileo Express Travel and Tourism Award for Best Technology Programme.
• Completion of Acquisition of Hofincons Infotech & Industrial Services Pvt. Ltd. by IKYA Human Capital Solutions Ltd. a subsidiary of Thomas Cook (India) Ltd.
• Thomas Cook India launches ''Silver Breaks'' - customized International and Domestic Holidays for senior citizens
• Thomas Cook India partners Quacquarelli Symonds
• Thomas Cook India wins India's Leading Tour Operator at World
• Thomas Cook India partners with RBL Bank (Ratnakar Bank)
• Thomas Cook India launches a pioneering Holiday Savings Account
• Thomas Cook India Launches City Breaks - dont just travel; Explore!
• Thomas Cook India receives Diamond Award for Exemplary Achievements in Visa Issuance
• Thomas Cook wins 2 honours at the CNBC Awaaz Travel Awards
• Thomas Cook (I) - Updates on Scheme of Arrangement and Amalgamation
• Thomas Cook (I) - Thomas Cook launches Online Visas
• Thomas Cook’s Travel Quest wins PATA Gold Awards 2015
• Thomas Cook (I) - Thomas Cook India targets large untapped inward remittances
• Thomas Cook Indias TCI wins top honours at the Government of Indias National Tourism Awards 2012-2013
• Thomas Cook signs an agreement with State Bank of India to offer their Holiday Savings Plan to the banks customers
• Thomas Cook launches Domestic Coach Holidays portfolio
• Thomas Cook India honoured at The French Ambassador’s Travel Awards
• Thomas Cook India Partners with Mastercard to launch the Thanks Again loyalty programme for the India Market
|Parent Organisation||Thomas Cook (India) Ltd.||Managing Director||Madhavan Menon|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio|
Frequently asked questions