|Market Cap||5,868 Cr||EPS||13.0||High||407.2|
|Stock P/E||30.9||Net Profit Margin||2.9||Low||393.75|
|Market Cap||5,868 Cr||ROE||15.9%|
|P/B Ratio||6.4||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||55.6||Book Value||62.7|
About the Company
Security and Intelligence Services Limited was incorporated as ‘Security and Intelligence Services (Eastern India) Private Limited’, on January 2, 1985 as private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956, with the Registrar of Companies at Patna. The name of company was changed to ‘Security and Intelligence Services (India) Private Limited’ and a fresh certificate of incorporation was issued by the RoC on May 27, 1992. Subsequently, the name of company was changed to ‘Security and Intelligence Services (India) Limited’ upon conversion of company into a public limited company and a fresh certificate of incorporation issued by the RoC on July 29, 1993.
Business area of the company
SIS provides security, facility management and cash logistics services, which are essential to the functioning of a vibrant and healthy economy. The company has emerged as a trusted leader across these business segments in India and other geographies in the Asia Pacific region.
- Security Services - India
- Security Services - International
- Electronic Security Solutions
- Alarm, Monitoring and Response
- 2014: The company was awarded by Wipro as the ‘Best Security Services Partner’ and was recognised for maintaining high levels of performance and consistent support in providing security services.
- 2015: MSS Security received the Australian Business award for Human Resource Management and was recognised for its outstanding achievements in human resource management.
- 2016: MSS Security won Australia India Business Council award of excellence and Innovative HR Team 2016 by HRD - Human Resources Director magazine.
- 1986: Graduate Trainee Officer (GTO) programme initiated to build a cadre of security officers and managers
- 1989: SIS develops DOS based software program for payroll, on 486 computers
- 1990: Opens Branch office in Kolkata, West Bengal
- 1991: SIS employee count crosses 1000
- 1995: SIS establishes operations in North India. Regional office established in New Delhi
- 1997: South India operations commissioned, regional office inaugurated in Bangalore
- 1998: First security company in India to receive ISO certification
- 2002: SIS revenue crosses Rs 25 crore
- 2004: First integrated end to end ERP platform – ERSys – is developed by SIS
- 2005: SIS family crosses 10,000 strength
- 2006: SIS ventures into Cash Logistics segment
- 2007: SIS sets up operations in West India.Regional office setup in Mumbai.DE Shaw, one of the largest hedge funds in the world invests in SIS
- 2008: SIS acquires Australia’s largest security company Chubb Security
- 2009: SIS group consolidated revenues crosses 1000 crore. SIS enters Facility Management space, partners with ServiceMaster Corporation, USA
- 2010: Electronic security arm of SIS group launched under the TECH SIS brand
- 2011: Joint ventures with Prosegur, Spain. SIS Cash Services is branded as SIS Prosegur
- 2012: Joint venture with TERMINIX, USA. SIS enters Pest Control Segment operating under TERMINIXSIS brand. SIS workforce crosses 50,000 mark.
- 2013: CX Partners (Private Equity) invests in SIS, marking the largest PE investment in security sector
- 2014: SIS family celebrates 40th anniversary. Revenue crosses 2500 crore. SIS acquires ISS cash business, rebrands it as SISCO
- 2015: Employee count crosses 100,000. 1st in Industry-automated recruitment quality control kiosk launched
- 2016: SIS revenue crosses Rs 4000 crore. SIS acquires Dusters becomes India’s 4th largest Facility Management provider
- 2017: PO-SIS Group: India’s 1st Security, Cash Logistics & Facility Management Company to be listed.
- 2017: Successful acquisition of SXP – Australia’s largest mobile patrol service company.
- 2017: Launched VProtect – India’s first wireless alarm, monitoring and response service.
- 2018: Consolidated leadership position in India
- 2018: Security & FM - acquired SLV, Uniq & Rare.
- 2019: Crossed 200,000 in manpower and $1 Bn in revenues.
- 2019: Consolidated APAC leadership in Security - acquired Henderson& P4G.
|Parent Organization||SIS Ltd.||Managing Director||Rituraj Kishore Sinha|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|