|Market Cap||1,33,668 Cr||EPS||55.1||High||3779.95|
|Stock P/E||68.2||Net Profit Margin||9.8||Low||3647.2|
|Market Cap||1,33,668 Cr||ROE||13.1%|
|P/B Ratio||10.2||Dividend Yield||0.3%|
|Industry P/E||174.1||Book Value||367.5|
About the Company
Siemens has a history that goes way back to 1847 when it was founded by Werner von Siemens. He invented world’s first pointer telegraph and electric dynamo. It was incorporated in year 1957 in India. The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy and Healthcare. With a focus on electrification, automation and digitalization, Siemens India stands for engineering excellence, innovation, and reliability. As one of the world’s biggest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a pioneer in infrastructure and energy solutions, automation and software for industry and is a leader in medical diagnosis. Siemens also provides business-to-business financial solutions, rail automation and wind power solutions.
Business area of the company
The company focuses on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. It is also a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport and infrastructure solutions for Smart Cities.
- Industrial Automation
- Building Technologies
- Drive Technology
- Consumer Products
- Services (Predictive Services, Corrective Services, Preventive Services, Digital Industry Services, SITRAIN - Digital Industry Academy, Spare parts services, Repair services)
- 2011: Siemens - Siemens won Rs.319 crores order from PGCILSiemens reached a milestone of 100th Gas Insulated Switchgear
- 2013: Siemens launches SIMATIC S7-1500 with TIA Portal
- 2013: Siemens installs Asia’s first SOMATOM Definition Edge CT scanner at PSG Hospitals, Coimbatore
- 2013: Siemens Limited wins contract to build first private sector-funded GIS substation in Bangladesh
- 2013: Siemens wins order to modernize Korba Stage-II plant of NTPC
- 2013: Siemens wins repeat order for Gurgaon Metro South Extension project
- 2013: Siemens Corporate Citizenship Film Runner-up at Global Sustainability Awards -Siemens-powered Rapid Metro Rail Gurgaon begins operations
- 2013: Siemens inaugurates State-of-the-Art Test Center for Motors
- 2013: Siemens installs SOMATOM Perspective 128 slice CT scanner at SRL Diagnostics-Speedscans, Surat
- 2013: Siemens introduces cutting-edge patient care technology with two new solutions - Biograph mCT Flow & Symbia Intevo.
- 2014: Siemens launches best-fit controller for mid-sized DCS market - AS 410 SMART
- 2014: Siemens India launches Scholarship for engineering students
- 2014: Siemens launches optimized servo drive system for motion control applications
- 2014: Siemens installs world’s longest lab automation track at Thyrocare
- 2014: Siemens Installs India’s First Ultrasound System with Wireless Transducers at K.G. Hospital, Coimbatore
- 2014: Siemens bags orders from Reliance Industries for supply of steam turbines
- 2014: Siemens successfully delivers 1200kV CVT to National Test Station, Power Grid
- 2014: Siemens wins international recognition for its motors manufactured in India
- 2014: Siemens wins order worth Rs. 317 crores from Bihar Grid Company Ltd.
- 2014: Siemens Ltd surpasses 100,000 milestone for energy-efficient industrial motors
- 2015: Siemens has bagged orders worth Rs 450 crore from Varanasi-based Diesel Locomotive Works
- 2015: Siemens wins Rs. 55 crore order for High Voltage Circuit Breakers from Algeria
- 2015: Siemens wins order worth Rs. 123 crore from Power Grid Company of Bangladesh
2015: Siemens has received an order worth Rs 67 crore for supply of high voltage gas insulated switchgear from Larsen and Toubro
- 2015: Siemens has powers cities across three states Punjab, Uttarakhand and Haryana with Smart Grid solutions
- 2015: Siemens wins order worth Rs. 81 crore from Diesel Locomotive Works
- 2015: Siemens has received an order of Rs 79 crore from Pune based wind turbine supplier, Suzlon Energy.
- 2015: Siemens - IL&FS & GIFTCL sign MoU with Siemens to develop Smart Mobility Solutions for GIFT
- 2015: Siemens India has opened up a global skill centre for occupational safety in Mumbai in collaboration with TUV Rheinland India
- 2016: Siemens wins order worth Rs. 155 crore from PSI International
- 2016: Siemens wins order worth Rs. 112 crore for supply of Air Insulated Substations
- 2016: Siemens secures Rs 113 cr contract in Bangladesh
- 2016: Siemens bags order worth Rs 78 cr from PGCIL
- 2016: Siemens bags order worth Rs 83 cr from Railways
- 2016: Siemens bags Rs 570 cr order from PGCIL
- 2016: Siemens Launches ‘Smart Buildings’ Experience & Training Centre in India'
- 2019: Siemens’ subsidiary -- Siemens Gamesa has secured contract from Lekela Power to develop 250 MW wind power project in Egypt.
- 2019: Siemens has inked a MoU with The Energy and Resources Institute for collaboration on technologies to support the energy transition in India including sector-coupling.
- 2019: Siemens has inked a MoU with NTPC for reducing the industrial and commercial carbon footprint and bringing down the dependence on hydrocarbons in India.
- 2020: Siemens has introduced digital solutions for resilient workplaces to adapt to ‘new normal’.
|Parent Organization||Siemens Ltd.||Managing Director||Sunil Mathur|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|