About the Company
Servotech Power Systems Limited was incorporated as Servotech Power Systems Private Limited under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 vide certificate of incorporation dated September 24, 2004 in Delhi. Subsequently, the name of Company was changed to Servotech Power Systems Limited pursuant to shareholder’s resolution dated April 29, 2017 and vide fresh certificate of incorporation dated May 24, 2017.
Business area of the company
The company is engaged in manufactures and sells inverters, uninterruptible power source products, and servo stabilizers under the SERVOTECH brand name in India, south-east Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East. Company's products include LED light bulbs, downlights, flood lights, panel lights, tube lights, and bay lights, as well as outdoor lights, such as street lights and floodlights under the SAARA brand for residential, industrial, and commercial applications. In addition, it manufactures and supplies a range of solar products, which include solar BLDC fans, solar home light systems, solar PWM and MPPT charge controllers, and solar pump controllers. SPSL also manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive range of Solar Products that includes Solar BLDC Fan, Solar Home Light systems, Solar PWM Charge Controller, Solar MPPT Charge Controller, Solar water pump etc. The company also provides turnkey services which involve supply, installation, commissioning, testing and comprehensive maintenance of upto 5 years of LED products.
Major Events and Milestones:
- 2004: Company was incorporated as Servotech Power Systems Private Limited.
- 2005: Shifted factory in Tax exempted zone in Himachal Pradesh.
- 2005: Established first branch office in Uttar Pradesh.
- 2006: Established a full fledge R&D center in Delhi.
- 2007: Developed several high capacity backup solutions and served many retail chains & banking sector in India. Example: Pantaloon, Big bazaar, More, Croma, Spencer, The Mobile Store, ICICI prudential, Kotak Mahindra, Religear, Muthoot & many more.
- 2009: Registered & Certified with several state level nodal agencies like NSIC, DGSND, MPLUN (M.P.), HILTRON (Uttrakhand), UP-DESCO and others in order to acquire projects from government agencies and public sector companies.
- 2010: Established new branch offices in Jammu and Kolkata.
- 2010: Supplied 60 KVA frequency converter in submarine for ONGC project executed by L&T.
- 2010: Executed 2 major orders for Government agencies in 60days, supplied, installed & commissioned 5250 pcs UPS to “Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan” (Order value Rs. 1.82 crore) and 185 pcs high capacity Inverters to Commissioner Land Records, Madhya Pradesh (order value Rs. 1.20 crore).
- 2011: Started LED Lights Manufacturing Plant In Delhi.
- 2011: Started manufacturing Solar PCU, Solar Street Lights & Solar LED Lights.
- 2016: Turnover crossed Rs. 50 crores.
- 2017: Company was converted into Public Limited Company vide fresh certificate of incorporation dated May 24, 2017.
Awards, certificates and recognitions:
- 2010: Chota Business Bade Sapne: CNBC Awaaz
- 2016: Best Emerging Manufacturer of LED Lights & Solar Products in Delhi/NCR: Worldwide Achievers Private Limited
|Parent Organization||Servotech Power Systems Ltd.||Managing Director||Raman Bhatia|