|Market Cap||201 Cr||EPS||-46.5||High||2.8|
|Stock P/E||0.0||Net Profit Margin||-29.9K||Low||2.7|
|Market Cap||201 Cr||ROE||0.0%|
|P/B Ratio||-0.0||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||11.7||Book Value||-165.1|
About the Company
Reliance Naval and Engineering Ltd (RNAVAL), formerly Reliance Defence and Engineering Ltd and Pipavav Defence and Offshore Engineering Company has the largest engineering infrastructure in India and is one of the largest in the world. Reliance Group acquired the controlling stake in Pipavav Defence in 2016, and changed the name of the company to Reliance Defence and Engineering Ltd, which was further changed to Reliance Naval and Engineering Ltd. RNAVAL is the first private sector company in India to obtain licence and contract to build warships.
RNAVAL operates India’s largest integrated shipbuilding facility with 662M x 65M Dry dock. The facility houses the only modular shipbuilding facility with a capacity to build fully fabricated and outfitted blocks. The fabrication facility is spread over 2.1 million sq.ft. The shipyard has a pre-erection berth of 980 meters length and 40 meters width, and 2 Goliath cranes with combined lifting capacity of 1200 tonnes, beside outfitting berth length of 780 meters.
RNAVAL signed the Master Ship Repair Agreement (MSRA) with U.S. Navy. In January 2017, the Reliance Shipyard was qualified by U.S. Navy as an approved contractor to perform complex repair and alternation services for the U.S. Navy’s Seventh Fleet vessels operating in the region.
The company is into business of :
• Naval Shipbuilding
• Oil & Gas
• Commercial Shipbuilding
• Repairs Upgrades
• Heavy Engineering
• Defence Programs
• Pipavav Defence-L&T consortium wins $170 mn contract from ONGC
• Pipavav Defence and Offshore Engineering Company Limited (PDOC) has announced that it has successfully delivered its fifth Panamax bulk carrier, ''The Golden Diamond''.
• Gujarat-based private ship builder Pipavav has claimed that the Defence Ministry has approved a joint venture between Pipavav shipyard and state-owned Mazgaon Dock Limited (MDL).
• Pipavav Defence and Offshore Engineering Company Ltd has informed about ''Contract for the conversion of ''SAGAR PRAGATI''.
• Pipavav Defence and Offshore Engineering Company Limited (Pipavav Defence) bags contract to build two specialised Offshore vessels for its European client.
• Company bagged the order for Construction of Training Ship for the Indian Coast Guard, Ministry Of Defence worth approx. Rs 221 Crore.
• Pipavav Defence changes its name to Reliance Defence & Engineering
|Parent Organisation||Reliance Naval and Engineering Ltd.||Managing Director|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio|
Frequently asked questions