Reliance Home Finance Limited
GIC Housing Finance Limited
Repco Home Finance Limited
PNB Housing Finance Limited
Home First Finance Company India Limited
Housing & Urban Development Corporation Limited
Reliance Home Finance is a subsidiary of Reliance Capital Limited. The company is registered with National Housing Bank (NHB) as a housing finance company under the National Housing Bank Act, 1987.
The company provides wide range of solutions like Home loans, Affordable housing loans, Loan Against Property (LAP) and Construction Finance. The company also provides property solutions’ services that help customers find their dream homes / property, along with financing.
The company has a strong distribution network with more than 100 locations, through a ‘hub and spoke’ model, across the country, serving over 41,000 client accounts.
Business area of the company:
The company is engaged in providing housing finance. It provides housing loans, home improvement loan, home extension loan and reliance property solutions. It offers home loans to individuals and companies.
• Affordable Home Loans: Provides funds for property purchases with loan amount less than or equal to 28 Lakhs extended for Construction or Purchase of Property or for Balance Transfer of existing loan.
• Loan Against Property: Customized housing loan offerings with true LTV (Loan To Value), for self-employed professionals to meet their financial needs.
• Real Estate Finance: Reliance Home Finance offers financial assistance to Developers and Builders in the Residential sectors. This product comes with customized offerings built around real estate developer's project acquisition and construction cost basis a detailed evaluation of the project.
• Reliance Property Services: It is a one-stop-shop for all the property needs - Buying, Selling or Leasing. It avails the services of experienced property personnel at their client’s service. The customers will have access to the largest property database, with extensive listings.
• Property Valuation Advisory Services: Enables customers to ascertain the true- value of their current or prospective property.
Loan Against Property:
• LRD (Lease Rental discounting) - Lease rental discounting is a great way to generate funds from owned assets, further helping clients to use them for further investments. It’s a mortgage loan offered in return for client’s rental receipts accumulated from corporate tenants once they are bounded in a contract with them. The loan in this case is accounted lower based on the discounted value of the rentals and the underlying property.
• BT+ top up - Avail top up facility on client’s existing property loans.
• Banking Surrogate - Gets client a mortgage loan amount based upon banking transactions.
• Existing customer top up - It is a top-up facility offered for an exciting customer with RHF.
• Land LAP - Lending against residential and commercial land is a type of one of their land loan against property services.
• DigiLAP+ - Get their client’s loans sanctioned within a day with this high paced LAP loan product.
• Vintage Plus - Gets their clientsa an additional loan amount with no additional paperwork. This kind of property against loan tracks client’s old records with bank and helps them expedite the process with minimal paperwork.